Chapter 92 Bloodthirsty Lion

Start from the beginning

Mo Wushuang had no objection to this.

At night, Mo Wushuang and Lin Moyu went separate ways.

The bloodthirsty lion is particularly sensitive to the smell of blood. In order to lure the bloodthirsty lion out, Lin Moyu did not hesitate to use his own blood as bait.

The blood of monks is always more fragrant than the blood of ordinary people.

Because the blood of monks contains a trace of spiritual energy, it is more potent than the blood of ordinary people.

The next step is to see if the bloodthirsty lion will be fooled.

It was a dark and windy night, and the streets of the small town were already empty, not even a human being could be seen.

Not far from Cookie Town, there is a small forest, which can also be regarded as a hiding place.

Mo Wushuang entered the grove with the blood that Lin Moyu stuffed into him in his hand.

The branches and leaves swaying in the wind made a rustling sound, and the shadow reflected on the ground was like an evil ghost with teeth and claws, which looked creepy.

However, Mo Wushuang still looked as cold as frost and snow.

The evening breeze blew in his face, and the white clothes on his body fluttered, his black hair was flying, his muscles were as cold as jade, and his temperament was unparalleled.

Mo Wushuang looked at the blood in his hand and wondered whether this thing could lure out the bloodthirsty lion.

The intelligence of level eight monsters is already very high, no worse than that of adult humans.

As Mo Wushuang walked, he released the power of his soul to explore.

As a result, before he could find the bloodthirsty lion, he discovered a sneaky figure first.

Just when Mo Wushuang was about to teleport over, he suddenly heard a roar, which seemed to come from a monster.

Mo Wushuang thought that Lin Moyu might have discovered the bloodthirsty lion, so he ignored the sneaky figure and teleported directly towards Lin Moyu's position.

As for the sneaky figure, Mo Wushuang had already ignored it.

After all, their only mission is the bloodthirsty lion.

And the purpose of that sneaky figure has nothing to do with them.

After Mo Wushuang teleported over, he found that his guess was not wrong.

Because Lin Moyu really met the bloodthirsty lion.

Of course, this was also the first time the bloodthirsty lion took the initiative to attack Lin Moyu.

Lin Moyu noticed an aura approaching, and when she glanced sideways, she saw Mo Wushuang walking out of the dim woods.

The cool evening breeze blew Mo Wushuang's white clothes, and his long black hair flew up. There was no emotion on his elegant and beautiful face, his eyes were as indifferent as still water, and his steps were graceful and graceful, so beautiful that he didn't look like a mortal. middle man.

"Another human is here." The voice came from the mouth of the bloodthirsty lion, and its tone was full of disdain and contempt.

Although the eighth-level monster cannot yet transform, it can already speak human language.

"The thing opposite is a bloodthirsty lion." Lin Moyu reminded.

Mo Wushuang looked up at the bloodthirsty lion, and then came to a conclusion: "It's so ugly!"