Chapter 58 Eliminate evil spirits

Start from the beginning

Murong Shen's expression was complicated, and he looked at them with a strange look, and said: "If the head of the Lin family wants to kill relatives out of justice, I will not stop him, but this is your own action, don't take me with you, after all, I don't want to Kill them."

And he felt that he shouldn't be able to kill Mo Wushuang.

Not to mention, he would not be willing to kill such a peerless and charming person!

Lin Jinwei looked at Murong Shen and frowned: "Leader Murong, are you worried about something?"

Murong Shen stood with his hands behind his back, raised his eyebrows, and said truthfully: "You are really right, I can't afford to offend that mysterious man in white."

When Lin Jinwei and Lin Yuefeng heard this, their expressions changed slightly.

"What you don't know is that the mysterious young master in white is actually not from the Xuanwu Continent." Murong Shen said directly: "If you want to deal with him, you must not use the power of the Xuanwu League. After all, the Xuanwu League was originally founded The purpose is not for anyone’s selfish gain.”

"Is he from the Yuanling Continent?" Lin Jinwei frowned. No wonder the opponent was so powerful that he didn't look like someone from the Xuanwu Continent.

In fact, they are not from Xuanwu Continent at all.

"Maybe." Murong Shen replied: "Anyway, it's not from Xuanwu Continent."

The most important thing is that he feels that Xuanwu Continent simply cannot breed such noble people.

"I have told you so much, how you choose is also your own business, but those people imprisoned by your Lin family must be released." Murong Shen's face suddenly became serious, and his voice was slightly serious. He said in a low voice: "Now that we have a way to save them, we must not ignore them."

The existence of the Xuanwu Alliance was originally to maintain the peace of the Xuanwu Continent and provide help to those in need.

"But they may be evil..." Lin Yuefeng said unwillingly: "And who knows if they really have a way to eliminate the evil spirit?"

"I have seen with my own eyes that the mysterious young man in white can indeed eliminate evil spirits." Murong Shen said displeasedly: "I know you have grudges against him, but this is your own business, don't implicate other people. .”

Lin Yuefeng's face was as gloomy as dripping water.

Murong Shen ignored Lin Yuefeng and turned to ask Lin Jinwei: "Master Lin, where are those people being imprisoned?"

Seeing that Murong Shen's attitude was so tough, Lin Jinwei couldn't delay it any longer, so he took them to meet those people with evil spirits.

There were quite a few people with evil spirits in their bodies. Each one had lost their mind and their eyes were glowing red, which looked very strange.

They were all in a very embarrassed state when they were locked in the dungeon.

Even Lin Jinwei's wife, now the mistress of the Lin family, is here.

Murong Shen said: "Tie them all up and take them away."

Not long after lunch, another group of people arrived in the courtyard.

After all, Qin Xiangxun is Lin Jinwei's first wife, and she is also the current matron of the Lin family. Even if Lin Jinwei feels sorry for Xuanbi, it is impossible for him to die without saving her, otherwise his reputation will be greatly damaged.