Chapter 10

Hey people! After a freaking long time I'm here with the 10th chapter of this story. Hope you all didn't forget the storyline. Happy reading 😄. Little bit of 18+ content ahead.

********************************

Karan's POV

Aditi and Tejasswi had done with their shopping and I was playing with the baby boy. He was so calm in my arms. Aren't I so good in handling babies? I looked at them as well all headed out of the store.

Tejasswi : Thank you for your assistant Karan. We will now. See you!

Tejasswi came forward to take Ayaan from my hand. I stopped her and they both looked at me weirdly.

Karan : Um.. I.. Let me drop you guys.

Aditi : Why to burden you Karan? We will go by ourselves.

Teja : Yeah and her house is just few blocks from here.

Karan : That's okay. I'm free today and I don't know what to do. So, I thought of coming with you guys, if that's okay.

What the hell, Karan! You are free?! FREE?!

You have multiple pending files to be taken care of and meetings to be finalised by tomorrow and you are telling you are free. What the hell had happened to you?

I looked at them. Teja and Aditi look at each other and turned towards me.

Aditi : Okay, you can come. Let's go.

I smiled at them and we started to walk toward her house. After rough 8 minutes, we reached a housing area. We walked further in and stopped in front of small house with a garden and a car in the porch.

Karan : This is your house?

Aditi : My husband and I bought this together after we married.

Karan : Oh nice. Where is your husband then? Is he a doctor as well?

Aditi's face fell. Teja looked at her and then at me. She nods no. I didn't understand. Aditi looked up at me and smiled with teared eyes.

Aditi : No. Um.. My husband was not a doctor. He was a pilot. Do you remember about the West Wind Aviation Flight 282?

Karan : Yeah, the plane crashed last year losing it's altitude balance.

Aditi : My husband was the pilot of that flight.

I was just shocked and sad for her. She lost her husband in a plane crash. Shortly, she was carrying his baby. I truly feel sorry for her loss.

Karan : I'm sorry for your loss.

I truly I am sorry for asking that. Teja just rubbed Aditi's shoulder preventing her from breaking down.

Teja : Let's go inside. It's hot outside.

We all nodded and moved forward into the house. Aditi unlocked the house and we got in. Teja and Aditi went to the kitchen to place the groceries. Then, they came back to me and Ayaan.

Teja : Karan, let me take him. I'll put him to sleep.

I nodded at her and gave Ayaan to her who is partially sleepy. He yawns as soon as he got into Teja's arms. She smiled and nuzzled her nose with him. She went upstairs and Aditi turned towards me.