Chapter 11

Hello, after so long. I hope you guys remember this story. Mature contents ahead. Happy reading 😁.

*******************************

TejRan reached her apartment. They both are so high in alcohol. Karan locked the main door while Tejasswi goes into her room while stumbling. Karan came to the room and locked her bedroom. Tejasswi, who was standing in front of her bed turns towards Karan and he was so close to her. They looked at each other's eyes and their lips.

They smash their lips and start to kiss each other hungrily. Karan sucked her upper lip while she sucked his lower lip. He wanted to explore her mouth. He bites her lips for which she moaned and allowed his tongue inside her mouth. They fall on the bed. He explores her mouth and they have a tongue fight. They broke the kiss as they pants for breath.

Karan moves down to her neck and gives bites and kisses on her neck. He found her sensitive spot and continuesly teases her by kissing it again and again. Tejasswi grips his hair in one hand and his shirt in another hand. Then, he moves down and unbottens first 2 buttons of her shirt. He got to view her cleavage.

He indulged himself in and bites her over there. She moans in pain and he kisses to sooth her pain. He unbuttons her further buttons and opens her shirt fully. He moves down to her navel. He licks her navel and kisses her over there. He then takes off her shirt and his shirt too. He turns her so that now her back is facing him.

He undid her bra and takes it off. He kisses all over her back making her feel pleasure. He turns her again and she is facing him now. She is half naked in front of him. Her boobs are fully visible to his lustful eyes. She shys as he lustfully looks at her boobs. She tries to cover it by her hands but he holds her hands. He holds up her hands by griping it with his right hand.

He leans in and strokes her nipples. "Ahh!" - she lets out a moan. Karan again takes her lips and kisses her. She responds to him equally. He strokes and squeezes her boobs while kissing her. Then, he broke the kiss and moves down to her boobs. He kisses her right boob's nipple and sucks it while squeezing the other one. Teja arches her back in pleasure.

She wanted to touch him but his grip were strong. He does notices it and left her hand free. She quickly grips his hair and messes it as he is sucking both her nipples hard taking turns. His free hand moves down to her waist, then to her pants. He inserted his hand under her slack pants and moves to her pussy. He touches her pussy and she is all wet. He smirks.

He stops sucking and goes to her ear. "Already wet, huh?" - he teased her and kisses her earlobe. "Please, don't.. tease me. Karan, ahh!" - she lets out a moan as he moves his fingers upon her pussy up and down. He increases his pace upon her clit while kissing her juicy lips. Tejasswi feels she is going to orgasm.

But he stops and Tejasswi falls on the bed. She looks at him going down to her waist. He kisses her belly button and undo her belt. He pulls down her slack pants and takes it off. Now, she is only in her panties. Teja pushes him on the bed and hovers over him taking the charge now.

She kisses him and bites his lips as a revenge of biting her lips. Then, she moves down a bit and is positioned herself upon his hardened erection which she can feel even he is dressed. She slowly starts to rock for which he groans. She kisses his visible abs while rocking herself. She is pleasuring him and pleasuring herself as well.

Karan holds her hips and helps her to rock faster. "Yes, just like that. Faster baby, faster!" - he groans. Before both could orgasm, Karan pushes her to the bed again and takes off her panties. He hungrily looks at her naked figure. He takes off his pants and boxer. Teja was shocked to see his bulged junior all hardened for her.

She waited for him to enters her but she feels herself being pulled closer to him. She looks at him as he puts her legs on his shoulders and looking at her pussy hungrily. He leans in and takes her wet folds to his mouth. Teja arches back and enjoys the pleasure. Her body sets on fire. He is so good in whatever he's doing.

"Ahhh, Karan. I.. I want you.. inside me!" - she cries in pleasure. He keeps licking and mouthfucking her pussy. She nears her orgasm and Karan guessed it by her movements. He puts her legs down and positioned himself between her wet folds. He enters her in 1 stroke. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" - Tejasswi shouts and tears escaped from her eyes.

Karan pulls himself out and enters again. He starts to thrust in and out increasing his pace. Her pain becomes pleasure as each second passed with his each thrust. He goes deeper and faster. He maximize his pace and keeps thrusting in. She holds his back giving nail marks as she scratches him.

They both feels they are going to cum. After some minutes, with a last stroke they climaxed together and Karan falls on her. Tejasswi holds his face and takes him in a deep kiss. Karan responds to it and slowly takes his dick out of her without being painful. They broke the kiss and he falls beside her.

"Thanks!" - she said. "Not at all!" - he said. He hiccuped. He turned towards the nightstand and drinks water. He turns back to Tejasswi, who had drifted into a deep slumber already due to the alcohol. Karan chuckled and laid beside her slowly drifting into sleep.

*********************************

As the sun peeped in through the window hitting on Tejasswi's face, she groans and turned the other side to avoid the light and to get more sleep but her alarm started to ring as well. She roams her hands on the night stand and searches for her phone.

She takes it and finds it's not her phone while is ringing for alarm. She opened her eyes and looks at her phone. She was confused as in she doesn't own another phone to ring. "Ahhh, I hate mornings!" - she heard a man's voice. Beside her. She widened her eyes and turned to the other side to find a man on her bed, beside her naked.

She looked at herself. She is naked as well. Quickly, she covered herself with the bedsheet and he turned towards her to face her as she felt some movements. Tejasswi realised who is he. She slaps her forehead. "What the hell have I done?!" - she said and looked at him. "Good morning, Tejasswi" - Karan said and came near her to kiss her.

Tejasswi stopped him by putting her palm on his mouth. He looks at her confusingly. "What happened?" - Karan asked sitting properly in the bed. "What are you trying to do?" - Tejasswi asked angrily. "Normal thing after you know what we did last night." - Karan said shyly.

"Ahh not again. Look, I was so high in alcohol. Because of that only we had it last night. Nothing more than that, okay?" - Tejasswi said. "Wait, didn't you feel anything special while doing it last night?" - Karan asked her. "Nope. I don't remember but looking at our condition I can clearly tell that we had sex." - Tejasswi said.

"Not any normal sex. A pleasurable, erotical sex." - Karan said. "Well, it's not my first time. Why am I even telling you this? You know what, I'll just go and get fresh up. By the time I come back, you should not be here. Okay, bye!" - Tejasswi said and left to the bathroom with the bedsheet covered her fully.

Karan looked at her until she got disappeared. "Not her first time?! But this is my first time. Thank God, I didn't take more than a bottle of beer because I could still remember last night. But this Tejasswi, arghh! Let me handle her later." - Karan said and left from there.

*******************************

That's all for this part. Hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading.✨❤️