Chapter 6

Hello, after a longgggggggg time😉.

**************************************

Tejasswi's POV

He nodded his head and turned to leave. I looked at his back and thought for a while. Then, I called out his name who was 2 feets away from him. He stopped in his track and turned to me. He raised one of his eyebrow at me.

Teja : Why don't you join us for the dinner?

I don't know why but I was tend to ask him out. He looked at me in silent for a moment.

Teja : Well, the thing is you won't find anything edible in cafeteria rather than coffee. You are going to stay here with Mrs Kundrra the whole night and you need some energy. Coffee might help you to be awake but you'll be drained out. So, dinner will give you energy and will keep you healthy as well. What say?

Karan : But Mom will be alone.

Teja : I'll ask a nurse to be with Mrs. Kundrra till you come back.

He thought for a moment and nodded his head in 'yes' at me while smiling.

This guy knows to smile as well?

Well, that's an interesting fact. I smiled at him and looked at my phone.

Oh shit! It's broken.

Teja : I can't contact the nurse by phone. Will talk to her on the way. Let's go.

Karan : After you!

He said like a gentleman. I smiled at him and walked forward while he followed me.

*****************************************

Karan and I came to the ED, the way to the entrance where we all decided to meet up before going to dinner. I saw Harsh and Aneri already there. They looked at me and Karan. They gave a confused look. We reached them.

Teja : Hey!

Aneri : Hi! He?

Teja : He is Karan Kundrra..

Aneri : I know his name but what is he doing here with you?

Teja : I requested him to join in with us for the dinner.

Karan : Hey guys! I'll be staying here tonight with Mom. So, I was heading to the cafe to have something for the night and that's when she offered me this dinner plan. So, would you mind if I join you all?

Harsh : Not at all, sir.

Karan : Just call me Karan.

Harsh : Okay, Karan. I'm Harsh and this is Aneri.

He smiled at both of them, who returned it back. I looked around. Disha Chachi and Chuck's are not here yet.

Harsh : Papa and Disha Aunty will be here in a minute.

Teja : Okay, let me have a talk with Nurse Suzan.

I said and walked towards the counter where I spotted Nurse Suzan. I wanted to ask her to take care of Mrs. Kundrra as I promised to Karan.

I were talking with Nurse Suzan and that's when I heard sound from 'Bay 5'. I immediately went there and found a doctor and nurses trying to hold an aggressive patient.

Teja : Woah.. Woah.. What's going on?

I asked them.

Doctor : Elias Everette, 47, kidney failure, post-hemodialysis. He's delirious, ataxic and aggressive.