Chapter 7

Hello 🤗.

**********************************

Karan's POV

Do you know what's the most important thing in a businessman's life?

TIME!

Time is everything. If you are punctual with your meetings and submitting the files on time, then you crack the deals easily. I guarantee you that!

But this time and business is nothing in front of my mother.

I'm Karan Kundrra, an arrogant young businessman but only my Mom sees my soft corner.

Well, I shows my soft corner just to her because she is my world!

Now, I couldn't see her in hospital. It's hurtful when your mother is in hospital bed. She needed a surgery asap. I didn't discuss with my Mom yet. I'll make sure she does this surgery.

Thanks to Dr. Tejasswi Mehra. I was rude to her earlier this day but she was and is with me. Even now she requested me to join with her and her friends for dinner. That's so sweet of her.

I met with her 2 best friends, Dr. Aneri and Nurse Harsh, Dr. Purab Khanna, Harsh's father and this hospital's head and Head Nurse Disha who is Tejasswi's Chachi as well. They are fun to hangout with.

Currently, we are at the restaurant and had ordered the food. We were waiting while chit chatting randomly. Just then, Disha Aunty received a call. I saw her facial expression changed when she saw the caller ID.

She nervously looked at Tejasswi. Tejasswi gave a confused look to her as well. Then, she attended the call. She talked to the person and after few seconds she raised her hands. We all looked towards the direction she saw. There were a couple.

Wait a second!

I have seen them. Isn't that Abhishek Prem Mehra? My Chief and that's his wife, Pragya Aunty?! Yes, it's them!

They came to our table. Disha Aunty hugged Pragya Aunty and Chief hugged Purab uncle.

Do they know them?

Then, I noticed Tejasswi getting off and left from there in anger.

But why?

Chief and Pragya Aunty became sad looking at the retreating figure of Tejasswi.

Again why?

Aneri excused herself and went in search of Tejasswi. I'm hell confused with Tejasswi's behavior looking at Chief and Pragya Aunty. They turned towards me. I smiled at them.

Karan : Hi, Chief. Hi, Pragya Aunty. How are you both?

At first, they were confused as in how I know their name. I think they forgot me.

Karan : I'm Karan. Karan Kundrra from India.

Abhi : Vijay's son?

Karan : Yes, Chief.

He smiles and hugged me. Pragya Aunty smiled at me. I broke the hug with him and hugged her. Then, we broke the hug again.

Pragya : It's been so long since we met. How's your mother beta?

I was about to answer them but Tejasswi and Aneri came. I looked at Tejasswi to make sure is she okay or not. She looked at me as well. I don't know why but her eyes is trying to convert something to me.

It's like asking me to keep staring at her and I did. I kept staring at her and she does it as well. We kept staring at each other until Aneri spoke. We broke our eye lock. We settled down in our places.