JK:

How you ate

You:

I told you I overslept

I'm still in bed

JK:

send me a picture

You:

Uh no

You don't deserve them

JK:

Why?

You use to

You:

That's the past

JK:

I miss waking up to your good-morning selfies

You:

stop

You put your phone down and stop playing music. Getting out of the coves and heading to the bathroom. You do your morning routine. Then head out to your closet to find an outfit. You ask your phone what the weather will be like. It's February and the weather is a bit chilly. You dig through your clothes. Grabbing a brown cable knit sweater, a black skirt, and high boots. You go for a clean makeup. Heavy but not too heavy on the blush. Your hair in a half up half down look. You sport your gold hoops and oval locket. Your nails were recently manicured. Tori and Stella invited you to go out to get pedicures. You went for the color red. It reminded you of Marilyn Monroe.

You head to your perfume and spray some over your body

You head to your perfume and spray some over your body. Ariana Grande's MOD vanilla to be exact. You hug yourself. You felt pretty.

"I should send a picture to Tori"

You set up your phone then go to the camera. You snap some pictures. Some funny faces and some smiles. Some of the kissy faces too. You pick the best ones and delete the others. You heard your washer go off. Not notice to whom you sent the pictures.

"Shit!"

The bed sheets got ruined and you frown. They were your best pair. Just great. You head into the kitchen to grab a trash bag. You go back to the washer area and grab the bed sheets. Placing them inside. You throw the bag over your shoulder and head to the trash bin. Walking outside the sun hits you.

"AH. I hate this."

You slowly make your way down to the trash disposal. You fling them into the disposal like you were playing a basketball game. You turn and walk up to your apartment. Not a lot of people live here. Some places were still up for rent. It felt freeing. You open your door and back into your room. You check if Tori has messaged back.

"THIS CAN'T BE!"

Not only did you send Tori pictures, but to Yoongi and Jungkook. You felt like throwing yourself off a cliff.  Erasing yourself from the world. Your face turned red. Your entire body goes numb. You go to delete the pictures but it would no use.