Chapter 10

When Harry walked out of the closet he was wearing only an oversized shirt and his underwear. Marvalo looked at him and smiled.

"You look beautiful in my clothes darling." Marvalo told him.

Harry smiled and laid back on the bed. Immediately Marvalo pulled him closer and held him to his chest. Slowly they fell asleep together.

Slowly Marvalo woke up to the feeling of something moving against him. He looked down and saw Harry drawing shapes on his stomach again. Marvalo smiled softly at him. He couldn't believe that things had changed so quickly. It had been 4 weeks since they had the meeting at the Leaky Caldron. Since then he had gained his friend back, a family, and a...lover.

Harry looked up to see Marvalo smiling at him.

"Good morning Harry." Marvalo said as he pulled Harry closer to him. Harry smiled. "Good morning." He responded back.

Marvalo stretched as he sat up. "There is a death eater meeting today. I think it's time for me to introduce you to them." Harry's eyes widened "Are you sure?" Marvalo looked at him seriously. "Yes. It's time I introduce them to their new Queen." Marvalo then stood up and walked over to his closet while Harry stayed on the bed in shock.

Harry then stood up and walked over to the closet too. "Their Queen? Marvalo are you sure? It's only been a couple of weeks..." Harry asked as he watched Marvalo get dressed. "Yes. I am very sure Harry. They will love you. Well..maybe not Bellatrix." Marvalo said as he finished getting dressed and handed Harry a pair of clothes. Harry slipped the shirt he was wearing off before responding. "Bellatrix can rot in hell." Marvalo laughed.

Marvalo then turned to Harry. "If you are not ready to meet them you do not have to. I just want you to not be able to worry about getting attacked while walking around and some random death eater attacks you. While I know you can protect yourself this..this will help me feel better. To know that if you ever get hurt or attacked there will be people who will fight to help you."

Harry looked at Marvalo and smiled softly. "I'm ready..I'm just a little nervous." Marvalo smiled back at him and led him out of the closet.

Just as they left the closet they heard knocking on the door. "I know you are having a heart to heart right now but it's time for breakfast." They heard Luna say through the door. "We'll be there in a few minutes!" Harry responded as he turned to Marvalo. "Alright." They then heard soft footsteps disappear down the hall.

"Do you worry about me often?" Harry asked him. Marvalo looked away. "Ever since we met up in the Leaky Cauldron I've worried about you. I'm terrified that one day you will realize how terrible I am and leave me alone or replace me." Marvalo spewed. Harry's gaze softened as Marvalo spoke.

¨As I have said before, I will never leave you. I love you. I will be okay. I know you will do everything in your power to protect me.¨Marvalo let out a shaky sigh and looked at Harry as he finished talking. ¨Now. Let's get some breakfast.¨ Harry said with a big grin making Marvalo chuckle.

¨Alright. Let's go.¨ Marvalo said as he grabbed Harry's hand and led him down to the dining hall.

When they got there Luna, Severus, Xeno, Draco, and Lucius were already eating. Marvalo sat at the head of the table with Lucius to his left and Harry to his right. They all ate quietly and at the end Marvalo said to them, ¨Tonight Harry will be attending the death eater meeting. He will be introduced as my consort and the Queen to the dark.¨ Marvalo then turned to Luna before continuing, ¨Luna, I ask that you come to the meeting as well and be introduced as Harry's right hand so that way you may roam the manor safely when death eaters are around.¨

Luna then looked from her father to Harry before turning back to Marvalo. ¨I would love to be introduced tonight but I think that how I am introduced is up to Harry.¨ She said solemnly. Harry smiled at Luna and then said ¨I would like for you to be my right hand woman and if Draco would accept I would like for him to be my left hand man.¨ Harry finished as he turned to Draco with a smile.

Draco looked up from his plate in surprise. ¨I-I would love to be Harry!¨ Draco said quickly. ¨Great! It is decided then. Also Draco as you basically work for Harry I will not be marking you." Marvalo told him. Draco nodded quickly, looking slightly relieved.