Chapter 2

Harry woke to his cousin banging on his door. "WAKE UP YOU FREAK!" "Im up! Im up!"
The banging stopped and he could hear footsteps leaving his door. Harry sighed, walked to his desk, and grabbed the letter. The owl flew over and hooted. Harry smiled and tied the letter to his leg. "Take this back to Voldemort please." The owl hooted and flew out the window. He changed into a baggy pair of pants and a over-sized shirt. Harry walked downstairs and made breakfast for his aunt, uncle, and cousin. "Dont burn it Freak" his uncle said. Freak. That word had been carved into his skin with a few others. He served them then went out side to pull the weeds and do his other chores.

After a hour outside he heard hissing coming from a bush.
~Damn tiny humans kicking and throwing me~. Harry walked over to the bush and hissed ~hello~. the snake turned to him and hissed
~ A speaker! Hello~.
~Are you okay? I head you say something about you being kicked and thrown~
~Yes, I am just cold young one~.

Harry picked up the snake and used his body heat to warm her up.
~Do you have a name?~ Harry asked.
~No I dont young one~
~May i name you?~
~Yes, It will be good to have a name~. 
Harry thought for a bit.
~How about Asmodeus and Asmo for short?~
~That is a wonderful name young one!~
Harry smiled. After finishing his chores he snuck her up to his room. 
~I have a meeting tomorrow with someone would you like to come with?~
~Yes please young one~ 
~Good and please dont call me young one you can just call me Harry~
~alright Harry~

Harry later fell asleep that night wondering what the important thing Voldemort had to tell him.