Chapter 6

"I hope you dont mind father. He helped us earlier. We had ran into Malfoy." Luna explained. "I dont mind. Tho next time..." He whispered the next part. "give me a warning before inviting the dark lord to have lunch with us." He smiled. Both Luna and Harry were shocked. "We went to school together. He is one of the few who I was actually friends with." Marvalo explained. Luna turned to her father. "Is he the one you pranked?" Xeno smiled and nodded.
"What did you do?" Harry asked.
Marvalo slowly turned to him and said "He turned my hair..bright pink....FOR THE WHOLE WEEK."
Harry couldnt hold it in, Harry giggled. "Its not funny!"
"Y-yes it is!" Even Luna started giggling.
"We can talk more about how I pranked the dark lord later.We have lunch to tend to right now." Zeno said.

They walked in, sat down, and ordered.
"Glad to see that you are putting that spell i taught you to good use. That dress looks great on you Hades." Xeno told Harry. Harry blushed embarassed. "Thank you." Xeno looked at Marvalo. "You better wait till he is at least 17 before you get any nasty thoughts." Luna giggled. Both Harry and Marvalo blushed furiously. "Xeno! nooo!" Harry said.
Marvalo looked down still blushing. Luna leaned over and whispered "Your starting to get feeling for him.". Marvalo thought for a bit then nodded.

Marvalo, the dark fucking lord, was catching feelings for Harry, fucking, Potter, his enemy. Marvalo didnt believe in love when he was younger he always thought love made you weak and fragile. Love gave you a weakness. He knew Dumbledore thought he couldnt love to. He thought love was the power to defeat him.

And it was.

Love would bring down Lord Voldemort just not the way Dumbledore thought it would.
Marvalo felt like he would do anything for Harry even quit being the dark lord for him. The reason he happen to fall in love with him now is because he knew Harry. Like actually knew Harry not what snape said he was, not what Draco said he was, not what the books and newspapers wrote. That was all fake. This is Harry, the real Harry.
Harry was playful, caring, and....beautiful. Harry is gay, he liked to crossdress, he was basically part of the Lovegood family.

Harry knew he had a crush on Marvalo. He had one since the chamber tho he wouldn't admit it. Harry was surprised when he found out Marvalo and Xeno were friends. Xeno had never mentioned it. He was surprised that Xeno used to prank him and lived to tell the tale. Maybe Marvalo was different then what people told him what he was like.

Harry smiled. Maybe the future will be good. Harry couldn't wait.

After dinner. (sorry I couldnt come up with anything)

"Thank you for having me today." Marvalo said. "Of course. Your my friend and you helped my daughter and Harry." Xeno told him. Harry smiled and asked Marvalo "Can I talk to you real quick?" Marvalo nodded and they walked away.

"I know today started weird and that we are enemys....but umm...that was before I knew how you actually are and well..." Harry mumbled. Marvalo smiled "You are very different to Harry. I knew it weird for us to hang out but if you want I would like to talk more."
Harry blushed. "A-alright. Can we hang out next weekend? My other a-aunt is coming by...they want me out for the weekend..." Marvalo frowned. "Of course and just owl me if you need to get out of there before that." Harry smiled and hugged him. Marvalo hugged back smiling. "Thank you." Harry mumbled into his shirt."Of course."

It had been three days. Marvalo had sent Lucius to watch over Harry. Lucius didnt know why all he knew was that something was about to change.
Lucius watched as Vernon grabbed a hot pan off of the stove and thinking nothing of it Lucius turned away for a minute. All of a sudden he heard a scream coming from the house. He turned back and saw Vernon repeatedly hitting Harry with the pan. He stood shocked for a second before appearating into the kitchen behind Vernon.
"Incarcerous!" Lucius shouted!
Immediately Vernon was tied down. Lucius ran over to Harry. Harry was ,curdled up covered in burn marks and blood, crying. "Potter, your safe now. You'll be okay." Lucius whispered to him. Harry clung onto him knowing Marvalo had sent him in the back of his head. Lucius appearated them back to Malfoy manor where the dark lord was and brought Harry up to Marvalos office.
He walked in without knocking. "Lucius wha-" He stopped talking when he saw Harry.
"Go get Narcissa, Severus, and floo the Lovegoods to come." Marvalo said as he quickly grabbed Harry and brought him to his room. Lucius nodded and went to get them. Marvalo sat Harry on his bed and took Harrys shirt off.

5 minuets later.

Narcissa and Severus came in expecting to see a deatheater but was shocked to see Harry Potter laying in their lords bed. "Stop staring and help him." Marvalo mumbled from a chair on the other side of the room. "Y-Yes my lord." They both said. They started healing Harry.

It took an hour before Narcissa and Snape sat on a sofa next to Marvalo.
"He is finally healed, my lord. May I ask how and what happened?" Snape said.
"I met him on Sunday and I had asked him if he liked living with his aunt and uncle...lets just say they dont like magic.." Marvalo explained. Snape was pissed, "Dumbledore...LEFT HIM WITH THEM?!?".

Marvalo looked up. "You know who they are?" Snape took a deep breath. "I grew up with Harrys mother Lily and her sister Petunia. Petunia has always hated magic ever since Lily got her letter. She even tried to write a letter to Dumbledore asking to be let in. Both me and Minerva told Dumbledore that she and her husband, Vernon, were bad people." There was a knock on the door. "Enter." Marvalo said knowing who it was. Luna and her father walked in. "How is he Marvalo?" Xeno immediately asked. "He will be fine now. Severus and Narcissa just finished healing him." Luna looked at them and bow slightly. "Thank you for helping my brother." She saw Snape look at her then look away blushing. She looked down at her outfit. She was wearing very short shorts and a black cropped halter top with a key hole in it.Luna blushed and looked away as well.They heard a small chuckle from the bed and looked over. "Stop blushing at my sister Snape." Harry said slightly sitting up.

The Letterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें