Chapter 8

Harry woke up to a warm pillow. He was quite surprised when his pillow moved. Harry looked up and smiled when he saw Marvalo sleeping softly. Harry gently laid his head back down. He remembered last night and what had led up to this point. He was so grateful. After all, Marvalo could have just chained him up in the dungeon but no, he treated Harry like a prince.

Suddenly, Harry's smile fell.

He recognized this feeling.

This was love.

Fuck.

Immediately, Harry sat up. He put his head in his hands and thought about everything that had happened. He had truly fallen for Marvalo. Fuck, fuck, fuck! If Marvalo found out he would for sure kick him out! Harry started breathing hard.

"Mmn Harry? What's-" Marvalo stopped talking when he sat up and turned to look at Harry. He was having a panic attack. "Harry. Look at me." Harry immediately looked up when he heard Marvalo's voice. "Breath. You're okay. Nothing is gonna happen, you're safe." Slowly Harry's breath settled. When it did Marvalo gently pulled Harry close so his legs laid across his. "What happened for you to have a panic attack Harry?" Marvalo asked him. Harry leaned against his chest. "I-I realized something..." Harry saw Marvalo looking at him asking for him to explain.

"Marvalo...I-I think I'm in..... l-love with you."

Marvalo froze. He didn't know what to do. Marvalo looked at Harry. He thought about all that he had done for him. He did love Harry.

That's what it was. Marvalo had thought it was an obsession. Nope. It was love. Marvalo was shaken out of his thoughts when he heard a sniffle and felt Harry start to get up. "Harry." Marvalo grabbed Harry to stop him from moving. "I...I love you too..I just don't know....I don't understand it. I have never loved someone or had someone love me..."

Harry looked at Marvalo and let the tears flow.

Marvalo loved him back. Harry slowly leaned in, giving time for Marvalo to pull away. To Harry's surprise though, Marvalo leaned in the rest of the way and kissed him. It was soft, letting either pull away at any time.

Slowly, Harry pulled away. He leaned his head against Marvalo's chest. "I'll show you love. I promise." Marvalo pulled him closer and kissed the top of his head. "Thank you," Marvalo whispered in his ear softly. Harry smiled softly.