The door to Mikey's room opened and reveals Emma with a tray of refreshments as she promised. "I'm back with some tea!"

"Wah! I want one!" You said eagerly as you snatch one cup, making Emma chuckled.

"Kurokawa Izana.. just who the hell is he?" You heard Takemichi muttered.

"My brother." Emma said.

"😧"

"🫢"

"🧍‍♂️"

"😰"

"Uhh Emma? Aren't I your.. brother? Did you betray me and choose some other random guy as your new brother?" Mikey asked with a betrayed look.

"No! That's not the case!"

After learning that that this Kurokawa guy is actually Emma's brother, Emma brings out a box of Shinichiro's momento.

It was full of letters from this Kurokawa guy. All of them were actually kinda.. creepy—according to what Draken said.

"But.. I think it's kinda cute, don't you think so? He's updating his daily life to Shinichiro. Like a little kid wanting to share his daily activities to their dad." You backed Kurokawa up, earning an eye roll from Draken.

You pouts at Draken for rolling his eyes at you. You leaned into Mikey's shoulder after he takes a letter from the momento. Mikey also lets you read the letter from his shoulder.

After reading a few words, you can already tell that this upcoming war is all about Izana's  jealousy and grudge towards Mikey.

You look at Mikey for his reaction to the letter. As you expected, his eyes became hollow and blank. It honestly makes you scared a little.

"You wanna go out for some ride Mikey?" You asked, knowing that he needs some air.

"Yeah. I feel like going for a ride right now." Mikey said as he stands up and walk towards the door. He turns to look at you. "Come."

You scoffed as you stands up. "Don't order me around like some pet."

Dear Shinichiro,
Lately, I've been having a lot of headaches. It hurts. It must be his fault. Please stop talking about Manjiro.
-Izana

You and Mikey ride around the town, wondering aimlessly as you both always do at nights. On the contrary, it's morning. You hug Mikey's waist and rest your head on his back. He's riding his bike as fast like he always do.

Pretty sky.. You thought as you look at the sky. You also look at the surroundings and found out that you guys were at some streets that have less people. 

You put your chin on his shoulder and look at the road ahead. "Are you feeling better now?"

"Hm." He hummed. You look at the side mirror and saw that blank look from Mikey. He's still not okay.

"Wanna stop somewhere and sky gazing? The weather is nice and the sky is pretty." You suggested.

He didn't say anything, so you assumed he wants to continue riding. But he stopped at a field, stopping the engine as he parks his bike.

You both climb down the bike and walk to the field. You plop down on the grass and look up at Mikey, patting the seat next to you. "Come come~"

He didn't say anything, still having that blank face but he still comply to your request.

You bring your knees to your chest as you sky gazing, pointing towards some clouds because of their weird ass shapes.

"Holy shit! That one looks like a doggy! So cuteee!" You squealed, looking at the dog.

"Woah.. I saw a bike! How the hell the clouds know how to do shapes?!" Mikey exclaimed as he point towards the cloud he is talking about.

"That one tho! That one looks like a heart!"

"That one looks like a bear!"

"That one looks like a perfect circle!"

"That one looks like a cloud!"

You facepalms as you turn to look at Mikey. "Really?"

Mikey laughed contagiously at your reaction. Hearing him laughing like that makes you feel at ease. At least now he is feeling much better than before.