8-Birthday Tings

Vote and comment please!!!

Previously on T.S. 2
     The rest of the night was filled with all of us having a cute little pajama party basically. We each made our own pizzas, put clay masks on our faces, baked cookies and watched movies in the movie room while talking about whatever the girls wanted to talk about until we all fell asleep cuddled up watching Spider-Man...

////////////////////////////////////

Solange POV

     My alarm woke me up as it vibrated silently on the dresser, making me groan and reach back to grab it and turn it off before it woke Robyn up

My alarm woke me up as it vibrated silently on the dresser, making me groan and reach back to grab it and turn it off before it woke Robyn up. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the sun peeking out of the curtains so I automatically knew what time it was. I laid on my back to get some much needed stretches out of the way before I cautiously got up and did my big stretches and yawns. Then I smiled at my baby sleeping peacefully; a result of me waking her up at 12:00am to quite literally fuck her back to sleep.

I chuckled at how dead to the world she was as I hooked my phone up to the speakers and started playing the kick off jam for the day.

"One time for the birthday bitch! Two times for the birthday bitch! Three times for the birthday bitch! Fuck it up cause it's your birthday bitch!" I yelled as I jumped on the bed and started dancing. Immediately she woke up dazed and confused as hell until she saw me twerking on the bed to the music and smiled.

"Get up birthday girl, it's your big day" I cheerfully told her while dancing and she laughed and leaned up to come join me as she started throwing it back on the bed with me hyping her up. She was all smiles and giggles as I jumped on the bed with her and when the song ended, she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me happily.

"Happy birthday princess. I told you it earlier but you were too busy moaning to hear me" I voiced and she chuckled before kissing my lips again.

"Thank you baby" she giggled out and I grinned as I guided her to get down and sit at the foot of the bed.

"Your day is just getting started. Wait right here" I instructed her as I went out of the bedroom to go grab some things. When I came back, I was carrying a shit ton of Sephora bags in my hands as Nessa and SoSo skipped in holding a tray of birthday breakfast for their mother.

"Happy birthday mommy!" They both screamed excitedly as Robyn beamed with joy from all of our surprises. The twins held the tray in front of her as I sat all of the gift bags on my side of the bed while Robyn kissed the twins cheeks thankfully. I then stood in between the twins to light the candle lodged into her confetti pancakes so she could make a wish and blow it out with us all happily watching. She then took a piece of French toast and took a bite before groaning exaggeratedly and slapping the bed.