6-Quality Time Pt. 1

Vote and comment please!!!

Previously on T.S. 2

"I love how you just used me like I was some handy-dandy mouskatool"

"I use you for other things and you don't complain then" she used her newly rejuvenated voice to sass and I lightly karate chopped her in the throat so she'd shut up again.

"Don't say shit else unless it's polite" I shook my head and giggled out at her annoying ass. In return, Beyoncé grabbed her neck and threw a bag of throat lozenges at me angrily as she went upstairs to probably go turn on the shower. When I turned all the lights off and followed her upstairs, she was taking her clothes off while waiting for the water to get hot so I took mine off too. We showered together before getting ready for bed and instead of keeping her hair in the bun that it was in, of course the big lioness had to unleash her wild mane in order to sleep comfortably which made me roll my eyes while she wasn't looking. Our night ended with the kids FaceTiming us goodnight before we hung up and turned in for the night ourselves.

////////////////////////////////////

Tanya POV
A few years later

"Mommy?" I heard from behind me as I finished my eyeliner at my vanity

"Yes baby girl?" I replied while turning to look at GiGi who was looking through my purse vault.

"Can I have this one? Pleaseeeeee, it's small and my favorite color

"Can I have this one? Pleaseeeeee, it's small and my favorite color. I think it's age appropriate!" She begged while holding up a small forest green YSL bag in her hands.

"What outfit do you have that would even match that Gia?"

"You dare challenge my fashion abilities? Like I can't go in your or mama's closet for extra green clothes" she fired back with the largest amount of personality I've ever seen in a twelve year old.

"You need to get out of our closets. Every week something goes missing from my closet and when I do laundry where do I find it? In YOUR pile of clothes Gianna"