When it came time to change identities, Commander Shen didn't even have a window to leave. It was obvious who held a more important position in His Royal Highness's heart.

In the future, Mr. Jian will be considered a member of the guard camp. Looking at the promotion trend, the leader's position may be changed one day.

Should we establish a good relationship with Mr. Jian in advance...

Shen Jiu turned his eyes and met the eyes of his colleagues beside him. Both of them saw the teasing in each other's eyes.

The subordinates of the escort battalion were thinking all over the place, even thinking about things to tease Shen San, just waiting for the day when he would retire from the position of leader of the escort battalion.

Ning Xiuyun didn't know that these people were so quick-witted. He didn't even think of that. He just thought that he could take it one step at a time. After all, no one dared to stop him from doing anything he wanted to do.

He walked back to the desk and continued to check the official documents until late in the evening. Shen Qi came to the study to resume his duties and saluted: "Your Highness, Mr. Jian has moved into the east courtyard. It is clean there. The people in the guard camp are usually very noisy. I'm afraid Mr. Jian is not used to living here, so his subordinates take matters into their own hands."

Now everyone in the guard camp lives with Shen San in the west courtyard. There are so many people that they can only sleep in Datongbu. Fortunately, these people have to take turns to serve the prince, otherwise it would be really crowded.

Moreover, these are a group of rough people with unscrupulous living habits. Although Jian Xun also learns martial arts, he is not as carefree as this group of soldiers who have trained in the barracks.

Shen Qi was afraid that if the prince's people were to squeeze into a bed with those big bosses, he wouldn't be able to chop off even one of his heads.

"Well done." Ning Xiuyun praised, and then he remembered that besides Shen San, who had made his own decisions, there was an accomplice in front of him who had not yet been punished.

So he casually pointed at Shen Qi and said: "Shen San was sent to Pei Yan's place by me. It's not appropriate for him to show up around Jian Xun, but always hiding is not a long-term solution. In the past few days, you have been going to and from the Prince's Mansion. Posthouse, teach Shen San how to disguise himself."

Shen San is very strong in martial arts, and staying with him can save a lot of trouble. Ning Xiuyun had no intention of leaving Pei Yan beside him.

Ning Xiuyun knew who Pei Yan was better than anyone else. The original book even said that it would not be difficult for this person to resolve conflicts with anyone and even become best friends.

As long as Mr. Pei wants to, he can win the trust of most people with his gentle face and gentle methods.

Although he has never seen Pei Yan use this method on anyone, Ning Xiuyun is convinced of this. After all, he can do it himself.

After keeping Shen San next to Pei Yan for too long, Ning Xiuyun was really afraid that the subordinate he had finally trained would be kidnapped by Pei Yan.

This person is simply a source of pollution, the kind who shows his presence all the time.

But after saying this, he remembered that Shen Qi could learn these "exclusive" skills from those "masters", but it did not mean that Shen San would also be allowed to steal their masters.

Ning Xiuyun asked, "Can this errand be done?" Shen Qi said, "Don't worry, Your Highness, it's a trivial matter." 

Shen Qi had no reason not to obey the prince's orders, but no one else in the guard camp had yet become the prince's personal attendant.