The tv screen came to life to show an incoming call.

Jin chuckled before answering and the faces of Hoseok and Yoongi appeared.

"Wassup beaches!"

"Really Yoongi? Grown as fuck and still using that greeting?" Hea teased her friend.

"You are grown as fuck and still have that same hairstyle?" He fired.

"You got a downgrade in insults."

"You got a downgrade in looks."

Hoseok clamped his hand over Yoongi's mouth making them all laugh.

"You shall not insult my girl and her fashion sense or looks." He chimed cheerfully even though Yoongi just bit his hand.

"But I'm your husband." Yoongi muttered.

Hea stuck her tongue out at him and smirked.

"Anyways." Jin cleared his throat. "You two kids could bicker later. Where's my nephew?"

"He's currently playing in the kid's room with a friend. We're at his school now cause apparently someone encouraged our little Hajoon to curse." Hoseok explained throwing Yoongi a look.

The man raised his hands in surrender. "It was not me for the last time!"

Hearing that, they all slow turned to the girl who was sipping on coffee and stared at her.

Hea looked up and smirked. "Come on guys...How could y'all accuse me of such a thing?"

"We know you, Hea. That's how." Namjoon laughed.

"So what? I taught the kid one swear word. He's gonna be fine." She smiled innocently.

"Hea, he's eight." Taehyung pointed out.

She paused and looked up. "That's actually a really good point."

"I can't wait to see what your kids will be like." Hoseok shook his head.

Jimin spat out his tea and coughed.

They looked at him weirdly.

"Kids...?"

Hea laughed. "Yes, 'kids' Jimin Darling."

"Come on Jimin. I got one, Jin and Namjoon are getting one in the next two months. I don't know about Jungkook and Taehyung but what about you guys?"

Jimin smiled nervously. "Yea, s-soon."

They allowed the matter to die down and everyone chatted for a while until Yoongi and Hoseok had to go and it was just the rest of them left again.

"Well we're gonna head out." Jungkook declared motioning to him and Taehyung.

"Us too. We have a meeting with the surrogate in thirty minutes."

"Maybe, you can finish up what you've almost started before we intruded." Jin smirked making Jimin blush.

Hea winked at him knowingly and led them out the door.

She soon came back and turned to Jimin who was already looking at her.

"What are you thinking?" He squinted his eyes.

"Nothing much. Just how I'd love to see my husband naked beneath me right now."

Jimin got used to her bluntness over the years so he just laughed.

"Well you'll have to take that from memories, Darling."

"Or I could just look at my new wallpaper?"

Hea winked at him as she turned on her phone to show a picture of him with his lower half covered with a sheet and his back tattoo on display as he laid next to her.

He gasped. "How'd you make it look so good?"

"I can take good pictures with good models, Love." She smirked.

"I am sure people would kill to see a picture of the young, hot CEO Park Jimin shirtless." She teased.

"But that sight is only for my wife." Jimin groaned as she sat on his lap and resumed to kissing his neck.

"As long as you know that, Baby." She ran her hand along his thigh make causing his breath to hitch.

"Hea- we're at work." Jimin whispered breathlessly as the girl stroked his leg inching dangerously towards his area.

"We are the bosses, sweetheart." She said close to his ear and nipped it.

"You'll just have to be quiet, Baby Boy." Hea whispered, kissing him to suppress his moan.

______________________________________

Soooo. Hi!

Unfortunately for some, I will not be writing 'those' types of scenes. I apologize to those who wanted it but it's a no from me.

Besides that. First chapter, how was it?