Chapter 3: Sans and Papyrus

Start from the beginning

Sans: Heheh

Sans: Heheh... the old whopee cushion in the hand trick. It's ALWAYS funny.

Blue:.....I am confused

Sans: Same here friend, didn't expect two humans to come down, that's hilarious. I'm Sans, Sans the skeleton.

Frisk: H-Hello Sans, I'm Frisk....and this is my friend Blue

Sans: Oh so you're friends huh? I'm actually supposed to be on watch for humans right now. But, you know, I don't really care about capturing anybody. Now my brother, Papyrus, he is a human hunting fanatic

Blue: He hunts humans?

Sans: Yeah but don't worry, he is a cool dude, actually, I think that's him ahead. Now come along, you two must be lost......right?

Sans looks dead in my eyes and I felt my sins crawling on my back, he walks ahead and ushers Blue to walk besides him. I walk behind them because I know that Sans still has a problem with me, once we were ahead, Sans stopped.

Sans: Hey, hide behind that conveniently shaped lamp

Blue was confused but I grab his hand and bring him to the side, I hide behind the lamp (still is a mystery to this day) while Blue hides in the snow. Then, along comes Papyrus, the brother of Sans.

Sans: Sup Bro?

Papyrus: You know what, sup brother! It's been eight days and you still haven't recalibrated your puzzles! You just hang around outside your station! What are you even doing?!

Sans: Staring at this lamp, it's really cool, want to look?

Papyrus: What? No! I don't have time for that Sans! We must find a human if one comes through here! I WILL BE THE ONE! I MUST BE THE ONE! I WILL CAPTURE A HUMAN! THEN, I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS! WILL GET ALL THE THINGS I UTTERLY DESERVE!

Chara: Oh my God, someone shut him up before I do it!

Papyrus: Respect! Recognition! I will finally be able to join the Royal Guard! People will finally ask to be my friend!

Blue: I would be your friend

Papyrus: Who said that?!

Sans: I think it was the lamp