"Yes, ma'am." Yeosang nods and accepts the camera from her, tucking it in his pocket. Miss Jeon smiles at the thrilled boy in awe.

"Good luck, Kang Yeosang."

"Thank you, ma'am!"

Unable to cover up his excitement, he bows to the teacher and dashes towards the school field, heading for the empty bleachers. He starts up the drone and watches it rise into the sky as it drifts to the center of the field, catching a spectacular shot of the scenery. Yeosang was told to capture the shots three times that day- morning, noon and evening. Although he was free to explore the carnival after the shots, he chose to stay at the bleachers by himself, fearing the kids who would pick on him in the middle of that big crowd.

As for Yunho, who's obviously having a great time trying out all the games in the carnival, he didn't forget to look for that one boy he hasn't talked to in weeks. Though the childhood flashbacks would bother him whenever Yeosang popped up in his mind, he nonetheless couldn't shake off the uneasy feeling of Yeosang missing out on all this fun. He doesn't want to ask his friends about him either, they might get the wrong idea again.

The day ended well. At least for Yunho, who shows up at the motorcycle parking behind the school with a painted face and a full stomach. He rests his bum against his bike while waiting for his friends who are a part of the clean-up committee. Occupied with whatever he's watching on his phone, Yunho suddenly hears a whirring noise that gets louder and louder as if it's coming to him.

"What is that..?"

He raises his head at the shocking sight of a huge, grey drone zooming towards him and instantly jolts off his bike, backing away from the menacing aircraft. Yunho's body stumbles against a brick wall with the drone just a few feet from crashing into his face. Without thinking, he throws his fist at the incoming drone, smashing it down as it breaks apart and the small bits splatter across the ground. Yunho looks over his arm that protected him and widens his eyes at what he had done.

This is bad.

Out of nowhere, someone grabs his shirt and pushes him against the brick wall, the impact hurting his back. Yunho's eyes come in contact with Yeosang's furious, seething glare piercing his soul.

"You broke my drone?!" Yeosang barks at him angrily. "YOU MONSTER!"

"T-That thing-"

"I OUGHT TO FUCKING KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!" He shrieks again raising his fist, ready to strike a blow onto Yunho's face.

Pause.

Yunho stares at the fist above him, snorting. "Oh look, bringing up brutality like you used to. Pathetic."

"You fuck..."

A low growl comes out of Yeosang while he keeps his fist steady, trying to hold it back from punching the taller guy in his grip. Yunho dares himself to press his forehead against Yeosang's fists as he looks directly into Yeosang's eyes. Those fiery, dark eyes Yunho has been afraid of all his life.

"Are you gonna hit me? Just like how you loved to do it back then? When you punched my face, kneeled on my jaw, stomped on my chest as long as I suffocated? What are you waiting for, Yeosang? Let me taste that delicious blood of mine again. DO IT!"

THUD!

The moment Yunho had his eyes squeezed shut expecting a strong knuckle to puncture his eye, he felt the strong grip on his shirt releasing him and heard Yeosang falling onto the ground in front of him. He opens his eyes to see Yeosang crouched down clutching his arm, groaning. Yunho looks to his side and sees the crack between the bricks on the wall that resulted from Yeosang's hard punch.

Yeosang collapses on his knees, grunting louder at the throbbing pain, while he collects the pieces of his drone and brings them into his arms, hugging them together. He staggers up and looks back at Yunho with a different sort of gaze.

"I hated you... Because I was jealous of you. I was jealous of your happiness, your personality, your goody two-shoes life, and the love you shared generously with your parents! I had nothing! Everybody loved you and talked crap about me including my own family! Nobody wanted to befriend me so I forced them by brutality! I was fucking lonely!"

Yunho stares at him, processing every single word Yeosang said.

"Seems like I still am, Yunho, and I guess I still am the most hated person in the world. And you know what, it's all my fault. You make me so angry but I could do nothing about it. I can't hurt you. I can't hate you. Because you live in the same body as the person that I fucking love!"

All this time Yunho thought Yeosang bullied and shamed him for fun, but he never expected that this hatred arose from jealousy.

Yeosang had so much more to say, but he knew it would do him no good so he ran away leaving Yunho baffled at the situation. He didn't know what to feel, what to think, what to expect. He almost hit the one he loved most but ended up hurting himself. He couldn't tell what got him breaking down later that day, was it his shattered drone or the idea of Yunho purposely breaking it as an act of revenge? For once, Yeosang couldn't feel more far from at peace.

Still stunned, Yunho glances down at the remaining bits of the drone that Yeosang hadn't collected and finds a tiny folded piece of paper in between the mess, picking it up. He unfolds the paper to read a short note that crumples his existing delicate heart.

Please come back to me like how this drone came back to you.

"Yunho! We heard screaming, you okay?"

Mingi, Wooyoung and San rush out of the back door to see Yunho standing over a pile of mess surrounded by drops of blood that must have trickled from Yeosang's fist.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"FUCK YOU, YUNHO! FUCK YOU!"

Yeosang barges through the door of his apartment and storms straight to his room. Mrs Kang hurries out of the kitchen to see his son with a boiling red face, pieces of his drone spilling across the floor and his dislocated hand covered in bruises. Yeosang slams his door with a bang, locking it.

"Yeosang, open this door!" Mrs Kang pats the door from behind anxiously.

"YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THIS!"

"What happened?" Mr Kang who heard the noise from his room dashes towards the scene.

"We need to bring him to the hospital!"

"What?!"

"I think he broke his hand! Yeosang!"

"I FUCKING HATE YOU!"

The couple could hear violent noises of Yeosang hitting and smashing the things in his room through the door. Mrs Kang cries for her dear son, she would do anything to be in that room with him but she knows she too would be scared of him.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU FOR LETTING ME BEAT YOU UP! I HATE YOU FOR LETTING ME LOVE YOU! I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!"

"Open up, son!" Mr Kang uses all his might to break through the door with his shoulder but fails. "I'll go get the keys."

"Yeosang, please!" His wife wails for Yeosang to stop hurting himself or whatever he's doing inside that might make his hand even worse. "For the love of God, son, please stop! Let's go to the hospital! Please come out!"

"I HATE YOU, YUNHO!"

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Don't forget to show some love and support! ♡