Chapter 17

Ohas pov

This time I should get her full attention so I rolled her chair towards me . By the sudden action she was surprised and caught my hands to balance herself .

She is staring at me confusingly by not talking a word but normally people will scream right or even will scold right? And here my girl is just staring at me .Wow my baby is a calm girl.

I think I should just help her out by not thinking too much because in this situation my impression is not that important.Hmm this is the chance.

Slowly I took her right palm and gave her the room keys .Before she misunderstands I better give her explanation .

So I
" Gia this are room keys hmmm...you can use the washroom there"
All this while I kept staring at her to observe her reaction and at first she was very confused because of my sudden actions and the keys but after listening to me she was feeling embarassed that she immediately after hearing me rolled her chair straight.

I can see her closing her face with her hands .
Cute

She is damn cute that I want to just hug her , only if I had that right.But one day i will definitely get that right and that day I won't even wait for a second to hug her.

She is still closing her face. May be I should help her out from her embarassment.
Shaking my head at her cuteness .I kept a straight face and called her.

"Gia "
No response
"Gia you better go now otherwise do you want my help to get you there"
I used my strict voice so that she can know that I'm here to help her and not to tease her.

Hearing my changed voice she turned to me and is staring at me,after a second she nodded and started to go.

I saw her taking stairs and I turned forward so she don't feel my continuous stare.

Actually when I asked for room keys I planned to go with her until room but I felt she will be more embarassed to go with me and moreover she don't even know me too well to trust me and take me along with her and that to, to a room. So I quit that idea and sent her alone .

I was using my phone to pass the time when I suddenly felt a tug at my sleeves of my right arm.
Who can it be?
I turned to know, to only find out Gia holding my sleeves and trying to avoid eye contact.I wanted to smile at her child like behaviour and I am finding this gesture so cute or am I finding everything cute about her?

Anyway Why is she back already?
I wanted to ask her aloud but I stayed silent to let her say first.

" Um can you accompany me till the room"
Did anyone make or say something to feel her uncomfortable that she is afraid to go alone? This was the first thought I got after listening to her.So I asked

"Are you okay ? "
And Before I continue to ask her another question she said

"I'm okay I just feel uncomfortable to pass all of them above there"

Ohhh
Actually to reach rooms we have to pass VIP section may be that is why she felt like that. Because there way of parting is totally different.

I should have tagged along with her anyway it is good that she came to me.

I took her hand which was holding my sleeve and enfolded her hand with mine and took her until the room and she also didn't objected for holding her hands along the way.

I waited outside the room for her and
afterwards in the same manner (i mean by holding hands) i am taking her outside the VIP section .And all this while she avoided eye contact with a cute and embarassing smile and a shy face.So I also looked straight to make her less shy and uncomfortable.

But suddenly she stopped on the stairs and when I saw her she was shockingly looking at someone who was going to kiss someone else.

But me here was afraid to know the reason behind her expression and moreover By seeing her shocking face my heart started beating fastly because of so many questions and assumptions.

And the first question was

Does she like him?

Hello guys 👋
Atlast i updated today
Enjoy it