Chapter 6

Gia p.o.v

"Ohhh"

"Ok i understand your worries but you know you should never give importance to what others think otherwise it will always stop you from doing what you want to do.Anyway this will be the last time ,me dropping you here outside okay"

All the time i was just looking at him because for him it will not matter what others say but for me it matters the most .Anyway as he said it will be the last time for him dropping me so i said "okay"

He nodded his head so i just said a mere thank you and left. I don't know why but I walked fastly without turning back once I reached the college gate i stopped and slightly peeked back to see him still watching me only so i just turned and went in.Whenever i am with him my heart beats fast and I feel a weird kind of feeling.So to stop this kind of feelings i shouldn't encounter myself with him.yeah it's the best.

Ohas p.o.v

After she left also i am still looking at the gate only thinking maybe she will peek at me as earlier.But i think it will not happen.I must say today is a lucky day for me ,as i talked to her ,dropped to her clg.I thought to visit my college to see her but I talked and rode with her.Should i wait for her with her scooty or should I just leave her scooty in college and leave.Hmm i think if i wait for her she will think of me as a creeper so let's settle on later.Bye baby girl see you later saying this in my mind I left from there to my other office Mafia den.

After half an hour I reached my office which is in outskirts of the city .I parked my under a tree and went to building which is small from outside but a mansion from inside.I didn't alloted any bodyguards outside because I want everyone to think of it as a abandoned place that doesn't mean this place is not safe, we have our own ways for safety.I neared the door and put password to open but for outsiders the electric lock will be not noticeable as we kept it small to not get noticed.As i entered the place i was greeted by my men who were standing at the inner self of the door.Nodding to them I walked to my office.

Hey guys
I'm sorry for the very small chapter
Actually currently I'm enjoying my holidays in my grandfather's home with all my family so i couldn't get time to update so I'm really sorry.

Comment and let me know ur opinions on story😊😊