Chapter 11

Ohas pov

The second I came out of the café I dragged him to the car and pushed him inside and I too got settled beside him.

"Now spill everything "

"what,....what are you asking"

"don't act like a innocent ,I know that u understood ,so now spill"this time I am getting really annoyed with his behaviour.

"buddy what happened ,why are throwing glares at me ...... ok I will speak,Actually I met her few days ago when I and my men were chasing a cheater and she was there at that time so my men asked her about his whereabouts and she got scared then I went there and got to know that her bike gave a trouble and her mobile was dead then I helped her in calling her father and waited till her father came to pick her up but she was fully scared of me .......so that happened that's it "

I looked at him in beliewered "So she knew what u are"

"hm"

"so that is why she was looking at you scared"

"probably"

"and now she knows that u are my buddy ...damn what must be she thinking of me now, I was just going to start to express my feelings to her and it got destroyed before only now in which way I should express my feelings to her ,moreover what if she starts to fear me.... aaa why ,why from the start I am not getting any chance to express my feelings "

Gia pov

After 2 days

I have been strolling in the mall for some time now still I couldn't find a nice gift for aditi birthday.I was just moving towards a ornament shop when I saw a man wearing full black from top to bottom covering his face and he was looking at somewhere very keenly so I followed his vision and there is a girl who is looking beautiful.Is he stalking her hm or may be he is just a random guy maybe I am misunderastanding .So I just started to move to the shop then I suddenly saw him clicking her pic and doing something in his phone ,now I am shocked I don't know what to think of him is he really a bad guy or just I am overthinking but I clearly saw him taking a pic .OMG did I just see it .I think I just saw a gun in his back. He is really a bad guy now what should i do ...i must help in her someway. I think its better if I inform her thinking that I just went to her .She is in a men's shop and was picking some box ,I think it is a right moment.

I immediately went near her and picked the same box I think it's a tie.She was holding the box at one end and I was holding the box at other end. She looked at me then i slowly said

"hey don't move and don't show any confusion on your face, just be normal don't worry i don't want this i just came to inform you that some guy is stalking you and moreover he has a gun.i thought its better this way to inform you. I think we should act like we are clueless of him and escape."

HEY GUYS

HOW ARE YOU ALL ?IS MY STORY NOT INTERESTING... COZ I NOTICED THAT MY STORY IS GETTING LESS VIEWS THAN PREVIOUS CHAPTERS. ANYWAY I WILL TRY MY BEST TO GET GOOD VIEWS FROM NOW ON.