chapter 2

Gia p.o.v

I was sleeping peacefully until my phone started ringing.I sighed and reached for my phone from side table and see that my bestfriend Aditi is calling me but usually she don't call me at this time and moreover she is not an early raiser anyway I answered the call and said "Hello"

"Hello Gia sorry for disturbing your sleep but I want to ask you,can we skip the last two classes and go to a cafe"

"Why so"

"Actually 5minutes back Nishanth called me and asked me to meet him at a cafe and I thought why not we also hang out for some time has it been long time na"

"You mean we three"

"No only you and me for a hour or so then Nishanth will come then I will be with him and you can go home early as you like to spent alone time.See we both can enjoy ourselves by doing this"

"Umm....ok"

"Thank you  see you at college bye"

"See you bye"saying that I hanged up the call.I still have time to get ready so I lazily layed on bed only and I started to think about my life.Actually I'm an introvert and my friend is totally opposite of me.All my life I heard my friends saying that my life is boring but for me I am leading simple and peaceful life and I always wish my life to be like this only.But life can't be that easy right,for me also it is not that easy because I have insecurities about my looks and because of that I gained trust issues also. What a irony!!! right..

That's why I always say to everyone that I'm leading peaceful life but never said happy life that doesn't mean I'm not happy I'm happy but not fully.Though my bestiee and my maa assured that I'm beautiful and cute in my own way still my insecurities didn't allowed me to believe them.When I listen to my bestie talking about her love my  heart would pain a lot thinking that I can never experience that kind of feelings but I never showed my emotions to her and as time went on my pain also decreased as I accepted the reality that I can never experience  love from others except from my parents and bestiee and I decided to never fall in love as i don't want to go through the pain of one side love.So now I'm free from pity which I feel for my ownself. I don't want to think about all this things now so I layed without any thoughts just looking at my room ceiling.After some minutes i turned and saw the time and it is time for me to get ready for college.

After some hours

I am now currently sitting in a cafe with Aditi,me drinking my shake while she goes on complaining about her bf to me and I just sighed and asked"hey when is he going to come here we already spent a lot of time here"

"Ok wait I will text him"

"Hm"

"Hey he texted me that he is outside of cafe only"

"Ok then I will leave take care"

"Ok bye drive safely"

I nodded and started to go out but then I met Nishanth.We both exchanged greetings and I leave, as i pull the door there is a man standing there so I lift my head to see him and at the same time he also turn his eyes to me.When our eyes got connected i started to feel some strange feeling so I quickly averted my eyes and started to go but he is still standing in my way so I called him without making any eye contact.

"Sir"

No response.so I look at him confusingly but he is directly looking at me, I think he didn't heard me so i called him again "sir".But still no response.

So I called him little loudly "sir" and this time he heard me and raised his eyebrow.

"Can you move?"

He moved aside and I pass him without looking at him and go to my scooter and leave the cafe.

I reached my home after 30 minutes. When I entered home, my maa seeing me asked "why are u early today"

"I skipped last 2 classes and went to a cafe with Aditi ma so I'm early"

"Oh ok"

"Ok ma I'm going to my room to take rest"

"Ok I will wake you up for dinner"

"Hm"

I reached my room and took a nap and got up for dinner and after dinner I again slept within minutes.

Hey guys please comment and vote and tell me if there are any mistakes so I can correct them.And guys how is the chapter, please do tell me.

Thank you ☺️