Tae: Yes, my princess.

He said in a playful tone knowing that you didn't keep your word and lost control on yourself. Your hands reached to your back as he gradually left the hook and held your waist while you hooked your bra again looking into his eyes.

Y/n: We shouldn't do this.

Tae: You should have told me earlier. Now I can't help myself.

He said in a deep whisper against your ear making you shiver slightly. He held your wrists and pushed them together behind your back making your lips let a out a trembling painful moan as you addressed him again.

Y/n: Ah~ T...ae...hy..ung

He could sense the slightest pain in your voice as he left your hands which made their way towards his toned naked chest pushing him back slightly but he's not someone else, he was The Mafia King Kim Taehyung and that slight push by the small hands of a fragile lady would not affect him even a bit. He chuckled as you at least tried.

Tae: My lady.... You won't be able to stop me now.

The words came out from his lips in a raspy tone. You realised that you can't push him away but that naive mind of yours could think of another plan. A slight move on his thighs and you were were moving back but would he let you go so easily. Ofcourse not.

He pulled your body against him making your chest pressed on him. It's the most beautiful feeling for him to feel the softness of your chest, making his urge to squeeze them increase. A groan left his lips as you looked up at him. You put your hands on his well built toned biceps to support yourself and started getting away from his but his grip was tight enough to not let you go. Your chest, tightly pressed against his.

Tae: Stay like this.

He moaned out.

Y/n: Tae stop!

Tae: I can't.

He admitted in a deep husky voice but still you tried to move yourself away.

Tae: Quit that.

He ordered in a dominant voice. His dominance always controlled you body. Your mind went numb and you stayed like that looking at his partially satisfied expression. Partially satisfied? Yes he needed more. You wanted to give him more but then you were in your right mind which made you think about the surroundings.

Having you against his body for some good minutes, loosened his grip gazing down at your nervous face.

Tae: We won't get any better chance to try it here.

He said in the raspiest voice to provoke you and so did it but still you're not the one who loses control easily like him. You have to think about everything as you're the wife. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy. Something inside you was still stopping you.

That was the end of his patience as he harshly pulled the sides of the piece of cloth that was covering the treasure inside it. Knowing that your small hands would definitely try to hide the view from his so he held you hands tightly and gazed at the view with desire in his orbs.

Tae: Beautiful

The only word that came out of his mouth after looking at the pair of perfect bossoms with pinkish buds on the top. He took the soft yet perky bud in his mouth earning a blissful moan from her.

Y/n: Ah~mhm T..ae

The tension in her body increased still she was not having control of her own body. She might fall down any moment if he wasn't holding her. 
His tongue swirled around the sweet and tiny piece of flesh. The intimacy was so high leading her to an arousal. He sucked slowly desiring for a sweet liquid but the luck wasn't with him. He was so desperate to have it as without realising he sucked the life out of those buds not thinking about the body which owned these bossoms.

The owner was a mess right now. You weren't able to sit still as you now were taking support of the seat behind you, resting your back on it and wiggling your lower body. You felt his teeth nibbling on the flesh realising that he's about to bite you.

Y/n: N..o~ ahh

Your lips trembled as a slight scream left your mouth. Backing off from the slight red bud with marks of his teeth, he looked at you, sweat pearls formed on your forehead made him smile as he pecked there like an act to calm you but that wasn't enough. Your chest was rising up high and falling.

He looked at your closed lids as he slowly kissed both of them making you open your beautiful orbs gazing at him. He smiled assuring that everything is fine as long as you're with him.

Y/n: Is i...t en...ough?

Your lips trembled again as you stared deeply into his eyes full of desires. He lowered his gaze, guilt rushed in his veins as he thought he was forcing you till now. He passed a smile and lifted you up.

Even though your mind was innocent but you still figured out that your words have hurted him. You sat stubbornly on his thighs making him look at you.

Y/n: I didn't ask you to stop...

You lowered your head.

Y/n: I meant... D-do I satisfy you?

You asked hesitantly to which he just chuckled and shook his head as a 'no' making you look down being embarrassed. You thought you are able to satisfy him but you aren't.

Tae: You never satisfy me. The more I get the more I want of you. But I won't deny the fact that my needs can only be satisfied by you. My desires, my needs, my desperation and my body is all about you and belongs to you.

He said lifting up your chin with his fingers slightly and kissed your lips. In a matter of seconds, you could feel the smooth yet hard seat beneath you as he was over you gazing at his meal for today with hunger in his eyes.

A sweet chapter ends here...

I want to thank everyone for the 2K views. Thankyou for showering your love by votes and comments. I love you all my cuties🌷...

Keep voting and I'll upload soon....