He asked in a deep voice making you frown in confusion. He picked you up in princess style. You immediately wrapped your hands around his neck not wanting to fall down.

Y/n: Yah! Leave me.

He just smiled and walked down the stairs with you in his arms. You hid your face in his chest as each guy present there was looking at both of you making you shy and more embarrassed.

Tae: I left some things in that room. Fetch it and leave it at my mansion.

You heard him saying this when soon you felt cold breeze hitting the back of your hands and your face making you look out from his chest where you find little snow pouring down. You looked at him while he was looking forward.  He stopped near his car and open the door of the back seat putting you on it and getting in with you. You frowned in confusion.

Y/n: Why are we sitting here? Shouldn't you be sitting on the driver's seat and me beside you?

You asked in with a slight hint of worry and confusion on your face. He turned towards you and pressed his lips together trying to control his smile.

Tae: Didn't you say you're angry with me and don't want to talk to me?

Y/n: I.... I ... am still angry.

He chuckled making you look at him.

Y/n: What now?

He pinned you down on the seat earning a gasp from you. Hovering over you and making sure he doesn't put all his weight on you, he looked into your eyes.

Tae: If you are angry then don't speak or make any noise when I do what I want.

He said with a glimpse of teasing in his voice but his voice sounded more like dominant making you shiver slightly under him. He bent and kissed you hungry while pinning your hands tightly down on the leather seat. You didn't kiss him but can you even resist him. He knows this that's why he's using this trick to persuade you. He sat straight removing his sweatshirt and putting it down. Sitting back on the seat he pulled you on his lap. Desperation was clearly visible in his eyes. You weren't saying anything as you had to keep your words. He removed your jacket and kissed your lips to which you replied passionately. His hands went to the hem of your high neck as he removed it to. You both were now topless, your body was colliding with him. He sucked your neck making a red mark on your milky white skin. He gave a last peck and back off to see that you're still holding your breath in order to not make any noise. He smiled at your condition but soon noticed the goosebumps on your body due to the cold weather. His hand searched for the remote control of the car as he turned on the heater and blow off the curtains.

He kissed on your cleavage and slowly traced the strap of your bra. You pressed your head on his shoulder when he reached back to the hook of your bra.

Tae: Do you want me to continue?

You didn't answer as you were not going to lose so easily.

Tae: I'm asking seriously, baby. I'm not in the game anymore.

You still didn't answer.

Tae: I will take it as a yes.

You wanted to oppose as who wants to make love in a car which is surrounded by many people and as a shy as fuck person you are, you can't let him do this in here also when all his men would be able to hear your screams. He unhooked your bra pulling it down slowly tracing your soft skin making you shiver under his touch.

Y/n: T-ae~ ah

A sinful sound escaped your mouth with his name as now you can't hold back anymore. You were too desperate but you knew that he wouldn't stop once he started. He stopped and tried to look at your face. You looked up at him and bit your lips.