In one swift movement, Leah edged her body over mine, resting her legs on either side of my thighs as she pushed her knee further up until it came into contact with my core. From this contact alone it felt as though a million electrolytes had been shot through my body, leaving me merciful at Leah's touch. Despite the longing need for her touch to fulfil my appetite further, I was conscious that this could leave Leah in a vulnerable position, not wanting her to injure herself further. 

As her lips were harshly sucking at my neck, leaving obvious tell tale signs that I would wake up to marks there tomorrow, I managed to regain my composure every so slightly. 

"Le" I breathed out, a mixture of a small groan and apparent desperation laced within the tone of my voice. 

Leah continued to take no mercy on my neck as she continued on with her harsh kisses. 

"Le.... wait" I managed to croak out, just enough for Leah to remove her lips from her neck and hover back over my face. 

"Yeah?" She answered, the sincerity in her voice were the complete opposite to her actions a few moments ago. 

"It's the middle of the night, maybe we should stop." Despite these words going against every bone in my body, I wanted to make sure Leah was not pushing herself too far. 

"Or... we could continue....." Leah smirked as she chuckled slightly, pushing her knee further into my core, a devil like glint to her eyes as they grew hungrier by the second at the sound of the groan that had left my mouth. 

"I don't want you to hurt yourself" I whispered, bringing my hand up to her face as my fingers tangled themselves deeper into her hair. 

This action caused Leah to lean her face into the palm of my hand, her gaze now focused on mine as she stared right back at me. 

"Please" She whispered "I need you" 

These words were enough for me to bring her face closer to mine as we once against attached our lips onto one another, us both simultaneously breathing heavier as we quickly removed each other's clothes, leaving us completely naked as our bodies were pushed against one another, for the first time in a while. 

It didn't take Leah long to switch the movement of her kisses further down my body, placing sweet kisses from my jawline, down to my neck. Moving further along until she stopped at my breasts. Her warm breath hitting against my nipple caused shockwaves to creep across my body. Putting me out of my misery as her lips attached around my nipple, swirling her tongue in a clockwise motion. In one swift movement, her fingers which were brushing against my inner right thigh entered harshly inside me, causing my breath to hitch as she pumped her fingers in and out in a steady movement. 

Struggling to stifle the moans which were leaving my body, Leah brought her lips against her ear, her heavy breathing was like music to my eyes, or so I thought. 

"Let me hear you" she breathed, a groan leaving her own mouth as she was satisfied at the affect she had over me. 

"H-harder" I begged, causing Leah to grin confidently at the sound of my words. Her fingers pumped ferociously in and out, bringing me closer and closer to my high. 

Just as I was about to climax, I felt empty as Leah had removed her fingers. 

"What are you doing?" I gasped, my eyebrows furrowed together at disbelief that I was so close to my high and yet so far. 

"Shhh" she smiled before placing her lips back onto mine. Without warning, Leah had entered three fingers inside me as she continued to pump away, my moans were growing louder and louder at each thrust.