Chapter 51-60

Beginne am Anfang

Seeing her sister-in-law's smiling eyes, Xiao Guazi put a filter on the pink floral pattern: "It seems pretty good-looking. If my sister-in-law likes it, then that's good. Yes, that's good."

After that experience at sea, Xiao Guazi completely recognized Hua Ya's identity as the leader's sister-in-law. The same thing happened last time when the buffalo ran north. In Xiao Guazi's eyes, Hua Ya was a sister-in-law who was full of luck.

Hua Ya chose the curtains in the room, including cute little florals. One pink one was used as curtains in the bedroom, and one sky blue one was used as curtains in the living room.

She bought two more sets of sex supplies. Gu Tinglan saw that she also liked another set. She refused to buy it no matter what, thinking that she could make it herself.

Knowing that Hua Ya knitted a sweater for Wang Dazhu and made Wang Dazhu cry for several days, Gu Tinglan was very confident in her craftsmanship. Anyway, I'm not busy at work, so I can pass the time by making something at home.

In addition, I bought a face plate and a foot basin, which were naturally bright and festive. Either there were peonies on the bottom of the basin or a fat girl holding a carp.

Xiao Guazi was still cheering for her sister-in-law: "There is a lot of room in the car. The ones we bought there are all military green, which are not as bright as here."

Successfully being swayed by Hua Ya's aesthetics, Xiao Guazi carried things to the car twice, chatting with Hua Ya about any interesting things he encountered on the way.

Gu Tinglan went shopping with her, while he chose two soft cotton handkerchiefs for Hua Ya from the products that came across the ocean. Seeing many people crowded at the jewelry stall, Gu Tinglan also went over to take a look.

He had a good face, and looked cold and handsome when he didn't speak. When he spoke, he showed a three-pointed smile, which made the girls and sisters-in-law around the stall look at him sideways.

"Our headdresses all come from the south. The styles are fashionable and foreign." The stall owner knew that he would not catch speculators at this time. When he saw Gu Tinglan wearing a green military uniform with four pockets, he did not hide it and followed Gu Tinglan. Lan works hard to sell.

Gu Tinglan knew that Huaya liked bright and festive styles, so he followed the gourd's example and bought a large pack of hair ropes, hairpins, and bows to tie on the braids.

An aunt talked to him and asked, "Are you helping the troops purchase performance items?" How could an ordinary person wear it?

Gu Tinglan smiled and raised his hand, pulled his arm inward, and slipped over to Yuti who was running around behind him. Hua Ya and Xiao Guazi are still snapping up stills and posters for model dramas, which are full of celebrities! She wanted to put it on her new house and decorate it.

After being dragged over by Gu Tinglan, Hua Ya's eyes widened when she saw him swinging a big red bow, and she tried it on at the end of her hair under the incomprehensible gaze of the older girl and sister-in-law. The already beautiful little face, red lips, white teeth, bright eyes and white teeth make her look even more charming and charming like a little woman.

Gu Tinglan couldn't help but feel happy. His daughter-in-law, thanks to her good looks, made her rustic headband and hair accessories look elegant.

"I bought them all." Gu Tinglan waved his hand to prevent the flower bud from taking off the bow.

Hua Ya whispered: "There are so many people, I'm worried about falling."

Gu Tinglan smiled and said, "Then buy a few more pairs and you won't be afraid of losing them."