3- At recess

~Quick note!~ Okay, so everything from now on is not rewritten and im also trying to get a posting schedule. I think my posting days are going to be Mondays and Thursdays. It might get a bit messed up for a while, because my beta reader (my sister) is leaving state to stay with my oldest sister. So the next few chapters might take a bit longer, sorry about that y'all..

Cole's class was almost over, He looked at the clock in the room. Three minutes, it ticked and ticked and ticked. He waited for the ear bleeding bell to ring, looking back at the clock. Two minutes. 'God is time moving slower or something?' He thought, Cole just wanted to go and watch over the stupid kids.

Finally the bell rang and he slowly but also as fast as he could, without having to be told that he needs to be dismissed by the teacher. Cole made it out, the halls were filled. People were pushing and shoving to get to the next class or if they had to watch the younger kids.

Cole sighed as he made his way outside to the playground, He spotted Zane and started walking over to him. 'Who is he talking too?' he thought as he got closer, "Hey, Zane!" Cole put his hand on Zane shoulder. "Who is this?" He asked, "Oh, this is Nya. Nya this is Cole. We've been friends for a few years now." Zane explained. 

"How'd you two meet?" Cole asked, "We met in robotics!" Nya said, "Cool, Cool." He said. Nya and Zane kept talking, He looked around watching the younger kids run around. "Im gonna go swing!" He said as he ran off. 

"He knows he shouldn't be swinging right?" Nya asked. 

"Yeah, He knows but he doesn't care." Zane said rolling his eyes.

Cole stepped over the border that held the rocks in, he ran to an empty swing and hopped on. He kicked his legs back and forth, thinking of nothing in particular. He slowly got higher, swinging back and forth. Cole looked around scanning to see if he saw anyone he knew. 

He saw Jay and Kai talking while they watched the kids, He looked around at the kids. Nothing worrying was happening, He noticed Lloyd and Morro. "Hmm.." Cole slowly stoped his swing and hopped off. He made his way to Lloyd and Morro. 

"Hii" Cole said nudging Lloyd, "Huh? Lloyd said looking beside him. "Oh, you're Cole right?" Lloyd asked, "Thats me!" He said with a smile. "Who's your friend?" Cole said leaning forward and looking at Morro. "Oh, This is Morro.." Morro quickly looked away when he made eye contacted with Cole.

Lloyd looked at Morro then back at Cole. "Uhm, he doesn't really talk and he's not good with new people.." Lloyd gave him an apologetic smile. "Anyway, how have you been?" "Ive been pretty good I guess." Cole shrugged, Morro then suddenly turned around. Cole and Lloyd both turned to see why.

A little boy was staring there with tears in his eyes, "M-my Friend.. Sh-She's hurt and— and.." He cried more, Cole kneeled down to look the kid in the eyes. "Hey, it's okay. Can you show us where your friend is?" He asked softly, trying not to scare the boy. 

The boy ran off telling them to hurry, they all followed behind him. He looked about 5 or 6, So he had no idea what to do. They all made it to his friend, She was crying on the floor. It seemed as she had fallen hard. Her knees had been bloody and the balls of her palms were scratched up.

Lloyd quickly knelt down the her level, "Hey can you look at me?" He asked. She looked at him with teary eyes. "Can I touch you? Can I pick you up?" Lloyd asked before touching her, She nodded her head. Lloyd gently picked her up and started walking to the building, Morro ran off behind Lloyd.

The little boy looked up at Cole, "W-will she be okay?" He said sadly. Cole knelt down again, "I'm sure she'll be okay, she just fell and scraped her knees." Cole smiled at him, the boy smiled a bit then wiping his tears away.

Cole could hear from afar some girls talking about how good he was with kids and other stuff. "How about we go play a bit?" Cole asked standing up, "OOH, Yeah we should!" The boy said now beaming a bit more than he was before.

They both ran around playing a bit, Zane had found them and decided to play with them a bit. After some time there was about six minutes left. Lloyd had made his way out with Morro following behind. "Hey Cole!" Lloyd called out, Cole looked behind him to see both Lloyd and Morro coming toward him.

The little boy went running, "Is she okay!?" He asked quickly. "She's gonna be find just some scratches." Lloyd smiled, Zane saw Morro with Lloyd and Blushed a little. It seemed that Morro couldn't even look up at all. His face was all red and he was looking at his shoes.

The next few hours of school past faster than Cole had thought. On his way out he saw Kai and Jay, as he was walking with Zane. Who was saying something but Cole wasn't listening, he was staring at Jay and how he laughed at what Kai said. 'Damn..' Cole thought, He tripped on a rock but not quite falling.

"Haha, that's what you get for not listening to me." Zane said smirking. "Whatever!" Cole said huffing and walking away. The school day was over and they all made their way home.

Yeah I didn't know how to end it, so yeah.. anyway, I hope y'all have had a good week and idk what else to say so 

PEacE ouT fOr NoW <33

-Rinn