12. The results

~Still Thursday September 29, after school~

I pace around the room and Severus sighs, finally looking up from his paperwork. "Ok, out with it, what's wrong, Bellatrix?"

Forrest had gone for her run the moment class ended and I stayed with Severus so she wouldn't be near me.
"He's not in love with me."

"Pardon?"

"My bet. He's not in love with me, I haven't cared enough to be around him and when I was, he would reject all my flirtatious advances. Forrest is going to win the bet."

He shrugs. "I don't see what's so bad about that, the only thing you two agreed on was saying yes to the other and answering five questions."

"I don't care about that." I scoff. "I care about the fact that Forrest has bragging rights now. Do you know how much she's going to bring up her winning the bet?"

"Quite a lot."

"Exactly! I refuse to lose."

"Seems you already have."

"Stop tormenting me and help me out!"

"There is nothing I can do, Bellatrix, you're just going to have to admit you lost."

"What if you disguise yourself as Christopher and pretend you're in love with me?"

Severus raises an eyebrow.

"You're right, that would never work, she knows you too well."

"You lost. You have to deal with the end results now, you didn't want to spend time with him, that's on you."

"You are no help." I roll my eyes and storm out of his classroom, still disguised as a seventh year so no one questions anything.

I make my way to Forrest's dorm, opening the door with the spare key she gave me. I walk in and plop down on the couch, sighing as I change back into my normal self.

"You seem awfully grim."

I wince and turn my head to see Forrest grinning at me as she stands in her doorway, her face rid of any makeup and a towel in her hand as she dries off her hair. She wears pajama pants and an oversized short sleeved shirt that seems like it's been worn a long while.

She's so-

Horrendous. I interrupt my own thoughts.

"Fuck off Forrest."

"I'm simply stating the way you look, something wrong with that?"

I glare at the woman which causes her grin to widen.

"Ready to check on our bets?"

"Of course."

"You don't sound too sure."

"I'm perfectly confident in my abilities, thank you very much." I cross my arms and glare at the woman.

Forrest laughs. "Alright then Mrs. Confident, shall we go?"

I huff at the reminder of my marriage (Mrs instead of Ms) but stand up anyways. "Fine, whatever."

-------------------------------------------------

Forrest and I alter into our given year and walk out of her room together.

"So how does this work?" I ask.

"We go see Christopher first and I'll hide while you ask."

"Why my bet first?" I whine.

"Because I'm well aware of Sophie's feelings towards me, and I need time to think about how I'll just randomly disappear since I'm only disguised as a child for the sake of this bet."