9. When?

~Tuesday, September 20~

"So when's Umbridge coming?"
"Oh for god's sake! Stop asking Lestrange!"
"But I want to see why you hate her so much!" I groan, following Crystal around her dorm.

"Look, she's got to get through other classes first, I don't know when she's going to be watching Severus and I teach, just that it's soon. Now get ready, third years' class starts soon."

Rolling my eyes, I change into a third year, already having my school uniform on. "I'm ready."
"Good." Crystal strolls out of her dorm with me trailing after her, asking her more questions until we're in the classroom. "Oh for fucks sake, I don't know! Leave me alone!"

"Severusss!" I whine, walking up to him.

"It's too early for you two." He mumbles, looking at paperwork.
"When's Umbridge coming to watch the class?"
"Don't know. It's soon though."
"Oh come on! It wasn't on the note she sent you guys?!"
"Nope."
"I told you, you didn't listen." Crystal says, sitting down at the desk.

"You two are lying."
"No, we aren't. You can read the note if you'd like." Severus speaks up, handing me a piece of paper.

I take it and begin to read it, unfortunately, not finding anything about a date or time. I hand it back to Severus.

"She has a class of her own to teach so she's not very free." He says, taking the paper and putting it under a few others.

"Ugh, she'd better come soon, I want to know why Forrest over here hates her more than she hates me."
"These types of conversations are exactly why I think you two like each other."

"Severus!" Crystal shrieks, making a gagging sound.

"EW! How could you even think such a thing?!" I shiver. "Disgusting."
"Fucking awful. I question our friendship sometimes, Severus."
"Oh trust me, I do as well." He says. "Now sit down Bellatrix, people will come in at any moment."
Sighing, I sit down, pouting.

-Time skip to after school because I have no idea what to write-

"Crystal, mind staying for a bit before you go on your run? I've got to go run an errand." Severus asks.

"Sure, why not."
"And Bellatrix, stay with her, I don't trust you alone."

Scoffing, I turn back into my normal self, thankful I don't have to look like a child for a little longer.
"You look weird in Hogwarts robes when you're a literal insane adult." Crystal speaks while Severus walks out.

"I agree. It feels weird as well." I respond, walking up to her and standing in front of her.

She steps forward, trapping me between her and her desk.

Tilting my head up to look at her, I watch as she smirks.
"Looking up at me is a good look for you."
"Oh shove off! This is why Severus thinks we're a thing."
"That's his problem, not mine."
"Yeah, well, it's quite annoying."

"I find it funny."
"Well I don't."
"Ooh, emotional."
"For fucks sake, Forrest."

Chuckling, she takes my face in her hand, tilting it upwards and examining it. "You need to eat more."
"I'm aware."

"Are you hungry right now?"
"Not really."

"Mmm..." She tilts my face slightly. "I've got an apple. That's small enough, and filling, right?"

"I suppose. Now let go of my face."
"Aw am I making the poor baby uncomfortable?"
"No, I just don't want your filthy hands on my face."

Crystal pouts, tilting her head. "Would you prefer my hands somewhere else?"
"Disgusting!" I groan, pushing her hand off my face. "You're awful, y'know that?"
"Hey, so are you."