5. The Bet Day 1

-Wednesday, Crystals perspective-

I walk out of my room, wearing an oversized hoodie and shorts that are covered by said hoodie. Almost as soon as I open my door, hot water spills all over me, burning my skin. "BELLATRIX!" I shriek, not even caring if she's asleep and somehow set this up last night.

The woman walks out from her hiding spot, cackling madly, her body bent in half, her arms wrapped around her stomach, and her body shaking with laughter.
"I FUCKING HATE YOU! I JUST WOKE UP!"
That simply makes her laugh harder.
"I'M SERIOUS!"
The woman keeps laughing but looks up at me, smirking madly. "OH YOU'RE SO EASY TO IRRITATE!"

"I SWEAR TO HELL IF I WAS ALLOWED TO KILL YOU, YOU'D BE FUCKING DEAD BY NOW!"

Her laughter dies down but her face is completely red and she's out of breath, that playful smirk still on her stupid face. "Oh I have no doubt about that, love."
"Fuck you!"
She simply smirks wider, and for a moment, I believe she's going to start the whole 'fuck me yourself' thing, but instead, she says something that shocks me. "You're quite cute when you're angry."
"Oh you so you think I'm cute while I'm angry?" I laugh sarcastically. "Well get ready because I'm going to be fucking gorgeous all day because I am beyond angry at you!" I turn and walk back into my room, slamming the door shut and changing, listening as Bellatrix begins laughing again. "SHUT UP!"

[...]

I storm into the classroom, Bellatrix following after me, still cackling at how mad I am. "FUCK OFF!"

"You know I can't do that, love. You're stuck with me."

The second she steps into the classroom, I turn around and shove her against the wall, which proves to be quite easy since she's disguised as a first year. "I don't care about that, I care about the fact that you spend every waking moment annoying me! So shut up and stop playing stupid pranks on me!"
"Ooh, someone pissed in your coffee this morning, didn't they?"

"Yeah, you!"
"I didn't go anywhere near your coffee."
"Yeah well you're still pissing me off!"
"That's the point!"

I grab her shoulders and pull her away from the wall for a few seconds before slamming her against it again, creating forceful contact, eliciting a whimper out of her. "Leave me the fuck alone! Just because you have to stay here does not mean I will not hesitate to leave you tied up in the middle of the forest!"

Before she has the time to respond, someone clears their throat from behind us.
"SHUT UP SEVERUS!" I scream at him, and even Bellatrix looks shocked since I don't normally yell at Severus.

"What the hell did she do?" He asks.

"Exist."

Bellatrix rolls her eyes and I glare at her harshly.

"Fair, but class starts in a minute and if anyone walks in on you two like that, they're going to think of something weird."
I groan and release her, not giving her a second glance as I walk up to Severus' desk and plop down on the chair, taking out my knife and stabbing it into the table, the loud noise making Severus jump slightly.

He opens his mouth to say something but I turn my head and glare at him causing him to shut his mouth immediately.

We all sit there in silence until the bell rings, and all the first years walk in, a lot of them staring at the knife in my hand. Once they're all sat down, Severus begins talking.

"Before any of you begin whispering to each other, keep in mind Ms. Forrest over here is in quite a bad mood and she will throw a knife at you without any warning, so may as well be quiet."
I roll my eyes but continue carving little drawings into the desk, occasionally stabbing little holes in the table to add to the drawing, which always makes a lot of noise and makes quite a few people flinch.