4. First day

-The next morning, Bellatrix's perspective-

I hear footsteps walking up to me and stopping once they're positioned right in front of me. I can hear the person, most likely Crystal, getting ready to do something to wake me up and I inwardly roll my eyes.
"Don't even try, I'm awake." I say, opening my eyes, looking up at Crystal who's holding a pillow up in a position that makes it seem like she was going to hit me in the face with it.

"Damnit." She mumbles. "I was really looking forward to hitting you."
"I think you got enough of that yesterday."
"It's never enough. Now what the fuck are you supposed to do? Stay in my dorm all day?"

"I'm supposed to disguise myself as a kid and sit in your classroom all day."
She groans. "So, I actually have to deal with your annoying ass in the classroom?"

"Yes."

"Fucking hell." She mumbles, rubbing the bridge of her nose. "Fine. It's Tuesday so we've got third year, fourth year, and seventh year."

"Aw, no golden trio?" I pout.
"Thankfully not."
"I have to admit, I did enjoy the sight of the Granger girl laying on the floor, crying and screaming while the boys desperately tried to save her."
"So did I. Too bad you and Severus interrupted."
"If it was my choice, I would've sat and watched."

"I'm aware. Do you have a school uniform?"
I nod. "Cissy dropped it off last night as well as my other clothes."
"Good. Get ready."
"Where?"
"Here."
"I am not undressing in front of you."
She raises an eyebrow. "Who said you were? I'm going to get ready in my room." She already did her eyeliner and her dark lipstick, since that's the only makeup she wears, but she's in her nightgown. "I'm not a pervert." She scoffs, turning around and walking back to her room.

I roll my eyes and, as quickly as I can, shrink myself into third year size before putting on the school uniform, shrinking it to my size. I outline my eyes with eyeliner and add a light shade of red to my eyes before putting my hair up in a bun, knowing it can't look too insane or else I could be recognized. I change my facial features a little as well and scrunch my nose up in disgust. "I hate this!" I shriek, earning an amused chuckle from Crystal's room. I take out a book and read, attempting to distract myself from the way I look for the time being while Crystal gets ready.

A few minutes later she comes out, and I look at her.

She's wearing a black shirt with a multicolored skull on it that reveals a decent amount of cleavage, fishnet gloves, rings on every finger except her pinkies, fishnet stockings, probably shorts, and a ruffled black skirt with little cross patterns at the bottom. She's wearing black boots that give her about an extra inch or two, and that go up to a few inches below her knee. She's wearing a large, lace choker with three chain necklaces. (Basically, what I wear because I've got nooo creativity.)

"You are aware that your skirt is entirely too short, and your shirt shows a lot of cleavage, correct?"
"Why are you even looking there, Bellatrix? You perverted little child."

"I'm not a child!"
"No? You both look and act like one."

"I'm your age, even a few months older than you."
"Really? Because you look 13."
"Oh, shut up." I snap.
"Or what? Are you gonna cry to your mommy?" She questions, pouting at me.

"No, I will curse you."
She scoffs. "You'd try." Crystal walks to her fridge and grabs an apple and a bag of some sort of fruit. "Anything for breakfast?"
"No thanks."
"Don't eat breakfast?"
"Nope."
She nods. "Well come on then." She says, walking to the door and opening it, waiting for me to leave.