10. Umbridge

Before we start, I know Umbridge comes later in the year but in this fanfic, we're gonna pretend she has had the high inquisitor position since the beginning of school.

Ok this chapter is longggg, it's like 4k words :')

~Monday September 26~

I wake up to a pillow hitting my face harshly, and I groan loudly. "What do you wantttt?" I whine.
"Get up. School starts soon."
"Ugh, can't I skip?"
"Don't you have orders?"
"Nothing changes. I've seen the way you two work, it's always the same, just different people being annoying." I groan, opening my eyes and glaring at the woman when the pillow hits me again. "Stop fucking hitting me."
"Mmm...No." Another hit. "Anyways, today's your favorite day."
Questioningly, I raise an eyebrow. "And what day is that?"
"You get to see the golden trio!"

"Oh. But they're the second class of the day. I'll just wait."
"Ugh I was really hoping I didn't need to bring this up."
"Hm?"
"Umbridge is coming today."
Immediately, I perk up at the sentence, sitting up and staring at her. "Really?"
"Wow. I should get her to come more often." Crystal chuckles.

I roll my eyes. "Is she coming or not?"
"Yes. Yes she is."

"Fuck yeah!" I shriek, standing up and grabbing my uniform, running to the bathroom.
I hear the witch chuckle from the other room. "We've got some time, what do you want for breakfast?"

"Erm-" I pause. "Eggs?"
"What style?"
"Scrambled." (Bro I can not have eggs any other way. The texture of eggs when they're not scrambled gives me such bad sensory issues, I can't even begin-)

"Two, three, or more?"
"Two."
"Mk."

I hear her walk away and I shrink into a third year, putting on my uniform and semi-taming my hair. I put on a little eyeshadow, etc, before walking out to the table, sitting and watching Crystal cook.

"Ooh, no standing behind me with your head on my shoulder? You really are excited."
"Oh, shut up, I'm the size of a third year right now."
"That's like two inches shorter than you normally are."
"Hey!"
"hEy!" She mocks me. "You're short, Bellatrix."
"Am not!"
"You're literally 5'4." (For ppl who measure in cm, that's 162.56 cm) (I think.)

"Ok and? That's the normal height range!"
"For a 15-year-old. You're 34."

"Oh, fuck off. I never had a growth spurt."
"Well that much is obvious." She puts a plate and utensils in front of me and sits across from me. "Why are you so pushy on meeting Umbridge, anyways?"
"I wanna see why you hate her more than you hate me."
"Well, her voice is awful, for one, playing pranks on her was fun, she tried to drown me a couple times, but then again, I tried doing that to her as well, she wears far too much pink, she's literally built like a toad, at least you have good boobs-" I roll my eyes. "-She's no fun to flirt with, her little 'HeM hEm' makes me want to hurl, she's so fucking judgy, she'd tell on me for the simplest of things in school, if she was anywhere near the common room when we had parties, the parties would immediately be over..."
I eat while listening to Crystal continue to rant on about how annoying Umbridge is, and I start to grow a sort of hate towards the woman. I mean, obviously, I already hated her before, but the fact that she's taking up all of Crystal's anger, the anger reserved for me, makes me annoyed beyond belief. Hopefully she'll be at the ministry at the end of the year so I can kill her.

By the time Crystals finished talking, I'd already finished my food.
"Oh. Oops." She chuckles, beginning to eat her food as I stand up to put my dish in the sink.

"Seems like you hate her a lot."
She nods.
"I feel like you hate more things about me though."
"You'd really think so, hm? I thought so too before I listed it out in my head." She mumbles in between bites of food. "You're irritating, but she's horrid."