Ah... That's not fair... Everyone, I'm... very sorry about all that said Pyra as we head for theater as she plan to tell us what heppened.

(Pyra)pov

Malos and I are Aegises, Blades born with a terrible power, strong enough to destroy the world... I said. Malos is another Aegis?! said Rex as i nod to him, Long ago... There was a man who climbed the World Tree, hoping to make it to Elysium and meet his creator i said.

But...when he arrived at Elysium, he found it empty. So instead, as proof that he had reached that divine realm... He brought back two Core Crystals, Malos and me. And once he made it back to Alrest...he awakened Malos i said.

Why he did it, I can't say. For greed...for power...or perhaps... When Malos awakened, he wielded his world-shaking power without restraint. To him, it was natural, he had never known anything else i said.

I was awakened by a Driver who was determined to stop Malos's rampage, so Malos and I fought. I fought with all my might, and succeeded in defeating Malos. But not without a price, there great Titans fell in the struggle i said.

Ather the battle... I sealed myself away to ensure that power would be unleshed again. I took the form you see now, and fell into a long slumber. That was five hundred years ago... I said, The Aegis War said Gramps.

The man who awakened Mythra was Addam, hero of the lost Kingdom of Torna. Addam fought as Mythra's Driver to protect the world from Malos, we Titans played our part in that battle, too said Gramps.

It is our calling to live alongside humanity, after all said Gramps, Gramps...? asked Rex. Addam hid Pyra's sleeping body inside a great ship... And sunk her to the Cloud Sea's floor, where none could abuse her power said Gramps.

So that day, that's the ship that we... That's how Pyra and I... said Rex, I believe...It was fate that we met each other. Otherwise, my sister would never have woken up i said. You call her...your sister? asked Rex.

Mythra and I used to talk together, in that fream of Elysium where you met me. We promised that, when we were awakened again, we'd go home to the real Elysium and then, we would fulfill our real purpose... i said.

And that's...defeating Malos again? asked Rex as i nod to him, little time pass and Rex was looking out of the window. Then i walk in, I'm very sorry about Mythra, she didn't mean all that i said.

You have to understand, she came out because she wanted to protect you. She broke her own seal for you, even used her power as the Aegis... The flame powers I use are just a shadow of her shadow i said.

Droplets of excess energy, trickling through the seal... I said. Don't worry about it. she was right, this was all my fault, I'm just glad... said Rex. Huh? i said, that you've finally managed to open up a little! said Rex.

 Also, thank you! For protecting everyone, I mean said Rex. Protecting? Me? i asked. Your powers are incredible, I could feel the truth behind the legends! said Rex. I'm sorry... I... I said, you apologize a lot, you know that? asked Rex.

I guess you still feel guilty... about the Aegis's power, right? But I...don't want you to have to apologize any more, I hope I can help you move past that... No, I know I can! said Rex, Rex, I- i said.

Power depends on the heart of its wielder... That's what Vandham said, that's why your power is the power to protect, the power to keep everyone safe and smiling, I want to do the same. I'm gonna be the kind of Driver who can protect you in turn, I promise! said Rex.

Make a girl cry? That's not gonna fly, make a girl smile? You pass the trial! That's the third rule of the Salvager Code! Yeah? asked Rex. Rex-Rex! Can you help Tora with repairing of Poppi, Please? shouted Tora.

Yes... Please, we need your help shouted y/n. OK! I'll be right there! Oh yeah - what's for dinner tonight? asked Rex, how dose Meatball Pot-au-Feu sound? i asked. Delicious! Mm, I can't wait! said Rex as he head to y/n and Tora.

That's my Rex, never loses his smile, and that's what keeps us all going...Reminds you of Addam, don't you think? asked Gramps. I sit down on the bed and start to cry.

(y/n)pov

We are outside and Cole give something to Rex, What's this? asked Rex. Take it it and go to Indol, that dagger's owner will tell you how you can get to Elysium said Cole. This is...a Blade weapon, right? Who's its owner? asked Rex.

The man who was once my Driver said Cole, Your...Driver? Huh? But then... said Rex. Cole is a Blade, we fought together in the Aegis War, Yes... His real name is Minoth said Gramps. Blades not get old though, why Cole look so old? asked Tora.

Because I'm one of the cursed ones, a Flesh Eater said Cole as Nia heard what he said. A...Flesh Eater? asked Rex, A Blade who has been fused with human cells, a long time ago, before the war, some sought to test the limits of Blades' potential said Cole.

I am a product of their experiments, one of the unlucky ones who was tainted by their folly said Cole. Why would ancient people do that? asked Tora, It seens that by combining Blade and human... It is sometimes possible to creats Blades with extremely unique powers said Cole.

But only very rarely, most experiments were failures, and I was no different. I gained nothing at all, and lost my immortaliy to boot. I likely won't last much longer said Cole, Grandpa... said Iona.

Before I go, I want to see where your path ends, that dagger will aid you, will you do this for me? asked Cole. Of course! Oh, but can I ask you to do something too? asked Rex, namely? asked Cole.

I was wondering if you could write a play about Vandham said Rex, about Vandham? asked Cole. Yeah. I think his story could inspire a lot of people, once I find Elysium, I'll come see you again, show it to me then? asked Rex.

An interesting notion... Perhaps that is the least I can do , very well, I'll do it. So see you make it back here in one piece, understand? asked Cole. Absolutely, you have my word! said Rex as the other about to head out.

Uh... guys, I need to ask Cole about something i said, alright y/n and we will be at the dock said Rex as i nod to them and they head for the dock. Well it been a long time... have it Minoth i said as Cole was shock.

y/n... how can you... No! said Cole as he know what i am now, that right Cole... I'm a Flesh Eater too i said as i show him my Core Crystal and told him what happened. So that what happened said Cole.

Yes and is your Driver is a Indoline? I asked, yes he is said Cole. Thank you i said as i about to leave but Cole stop me, y/n... You been doing this for 500 years said Cole. yes and i must end him so my family can find peace i said.

Alright y/n but be safe said Cole, I will Minoth and it great to see you again i said. likewise said Cole as i head for the dock.