My True Feelings (RoWen)

~ROMEO'S POV~

Five years. That's how long I've been hiding my true feelings towards Wendy. And I don't want to hide anymore, but I just can't find it in myself to confess to her. I don't know if she feels the same way about me. And, up 'til now, I still don't know how someone can be as beautiful and as kind as her. How her dark blue hair flows down her shoulders, how her soft gaze makes me go over the edge, how her smile makes my day, everything about her I love. Her baby blue dress that went up to her thighs, and her matching wedges. She couldn't be more perfect than how she is now. I continued staring at her from one of the tables. Every now and then, she would take a sip of a glass of water as she sat on a stool at the counter. She crossed her legs, which only made my face turn tomato red because the skirt of her dress slightly opened, allowing me to see to her upper thighs. Just then, Natsu-san came up from behind and slung an arm over my shoulder. "Oh, Romeo, you staring at Wendy again?" He said quite loudly. Crap!

~WENDY'S POV~

When I heard Natsu-san say that, I blushed. I've been keeping my emotions bottled up for Romeo for the past five years. I really want to tell him, but I'm afraid he'll reject me and I'll just end up getting hurt. I just can't help but admire him. His dark, spiky hair, his beautiful eyes, and his cute toothy smile. Moreover, his top exposed his perfectly toned abs and his muscled arms. Those were the things that usually turn me on. Suddenly, Lucy-san, Natsu-san's fiance', sat down beside me and said sweetly, "Hey, Wendy, are you thinking about Romeo again? You've been staring for about five minutes now." I frantically raised a finger to my lips and Lucy-san shut her mouth.

I sighed. "Is it wrong to love?"

"Of course not. But I just don't get why you two don't get together already. I mean, you're 17 years old now! That pretty face won't last forever, you know."

"Yes, I know that. But what if he doesn't love me back?"

"Oh, come on, everyone knows you two love each other!"

I blushed and remained silent, looking at the ground. Then I suddenly blurted out with my hands on my temples. "Haaaahhh!!! I'm just so confused!" I lowered my hands and put on a sad look on my face.

~ROMEO'S POV~

"Gah, just confess already, Romeo!"

"It's not as easy as that, Natsu-san..."

"Yeah, it is. Just walk up to her and say you love her. You kiss, get married, and have babies."

"Natsu-san!"

He laughed. "Nah, just kidding. But seriously, Romeo. You two have been waiting eight years. Someone's gotta make a move, and if there was any time you should confess, it's...now."

I sighed. "I'll think about it."

"Yeah, you better, kiddo." He said while playfully ruffling my hair. "See you around. Oi, Lucy, let's go already! You have to meet the florist today, remember?!" Lucy-san suddenly snapped her fingers and hurriedly ran with Natsu outside. Since it was very early in the morning, Wendy and I were left alone in the guild. Both of us were blushing like mad.