33. 𝕻𝖗𝖆𝖓𝓴𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕴𝖓𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖚𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖊𝖘.

Comenzar desde el principio

" So this is really happening?" I asked, totally excited and they nodded.

" But we will need Samarth's help. Siya, why don't you go and ask him to somehow keep Amar distracted and away from Vani? I will go and get the green chillies from the lawn." Preeti bhabhi said and I immediately agreed.

" You both, follow me because if Arjun sees me talking to Samarth alone, he'd know for a fact that we are trying to do something moronic and will try to put his nose where it doesn't belong." The moment these words left my mouth, I got two smacks on both my upper arms. One from Hansika bhabhi and the other one from Tanaya bhabhi.

" She is not wrong, you know." Preeti bhabhi took my side before leaving us there and then we made way back to the Throne room. The lunch was about to start very soon and this was the perfect opportunity for us to execute our plans.

" Samarth bhai." I tried to grab his attention as he was talking to someone. Arjun was standing a few feet away next to Rohit bhai but I knew that his eyes were on me because I could feel the goosebumps all over the back of my neck.

" Siya....sorry sorry, Raanisa." He said, turning around to bow down and I glared at him.

" Bhaiiiii." I sang and he chuckled, standing back normally.

" I need your help." I muttered and he nodded in a yes immediately.

" Can you distract Amar and like make sure that he stays away from Vani? Take Cockroach's help. He looks far too happy there among the kids and ice-cream." I asked and there was no way he wouldn't agree.

" What are you up to?" He asked, trying to be discreet since Arjun was standing not very far.

" You'll see bhai." I replied and he smirked, nodding as he then made way to Karan....cockroach who was perhaps on his second cup of ice-cream since I stepped into the room.

I was just about to sneak out again while Arjun was busy talking to Rohit bhai but that would have been too easy and god doesn't like me getting anything too easy so that's how I found myself stopping right near the entrance of the room, with Arjun's hand holding my upper arm, stopping me from going out.

" Whatever you are planning on doing, don't." His voice rang in my ears and just like that, all of a sudden, I found my temper blazing off the charts and so, I closed my eyes, trying to count from ten to one before turning around to look at him.

" Why Ranaji? You don't want poor little Vani to suffer?" I muttered, almost mocking him and the eyes which earlier had a look of concern in them was replaced by a hint of irritation, the one I usually never saw for myself in those eyes.

" No Siya. I don't want you to do something you would regret later. I don't care about Vani, just you." That hint of irritation vanished with a poof as his eyes softened again.

" Trust me Arjun, this is one thing I will not be regretting. I promise." My anger towards him had vanished and I managed to give him a small grin.

" Understand, Little Flower, it gets difficult for me to believe that any plan of Samarth and yours will not backfire." He teased me and my mouth hung in shock as I narrowed my eyes at him.

" You, Ranaji, are an absolute tease! You should have some trust on Samarth bhai and me. Now let me go and do what I have to do so that I can arrange for all of us a doze of entertainment to conclude this eventful afternoon, okay?" I said, trying to squirm out of his hold but who was I kidding? I could only move when he let me.

" Okay! See you in a while." I giggled before walking away but not before I saw his lips curve upwards into a little smile.

" Everything's set?" I asked Preeti bhabhi and she nodded, showing me the chillies she had hidden under the duptatta and I gave her a huge smile.