15. 𝕮𝖔𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖌.

Coping.

Siya ~

The next time I opened my eyes, I found my head resting on His Royalass Highness's shoulder and his hand lazily resting on my lap. For a minute, I failed to realise my surroundings but when I finally did, I immediately threw myself off the couch, straightening myself a bit as I saw his eyes open too.

" Good morning, Little Flower." He said as he stood up too.

" You can go back now. It's morning." I said in the rudest manner that I could hoping that he hadn't caught me almost embarrassingly snuggling to him while in sleep as I turned around to go back inside my bedroom.

" You start your college today. Go and get ready. I will wake the kids up and get some breakfast." He spoke up, reminding me of what I had totally forgotten! I had to go to the college but the thought of mumma trying to kill me if she finds out that her dear son-in-law had to cook breakfast at her house somehow unsettled me to no end.

" Not a chance Ranaji. I will get the breakfast ready while you go and deal with the kids." I said, bending down a to the table to pick my claw clip but he beat me to it.

" Don't do that." He said, bringing his fingers to the lock of hair lying on my right cheek and as the back of his fingers touched me, a shiver went down my spine just like it does every time that he touches me.

He pushed my hair at the back of my ear and then withdrew his hand away from me and for a split second, I almost didn't want him to, like a fool before I took a long breath and reminded myself that he is the enemy.

" You clearly have no idea how annoying hair can get." I went on the lines of sarcasm before taking my hair in my hands and rolling them into a bun but even then, the front tresses were back on my face and I flicked them away.

" The guest room is just the second one down the hall in the right." I guided him before finally leaving him alone in the hall to go and freshen up before starting to work on the breakfast but I felt his eyes at the back of my head and I felt the hair behind my neck rise to due to his gaze.

" Get a grip on yourself Siya, for god's sake!" I chided myself before I was completely out of sight inside my room.

It took me about twenty minutes to freshen up and get ready for college. Since it was my first day, I was a bit nervous but I already had two friends of mine studying B.COM from Jodhpur University and our timings were the same so yeah, I was kinda okay too.

Siya's Look ~

I then went to the kitchen to make some breakfast which was basically toasted bread with butter, jam and peanut butter with a slice of cheese and some Vanilla Milkshake

I then went to the kitchen to make some breakfast which was basically toasted bread with butter, jam and peanut butter with a slice of cheese and some Vanilla Milkshake. The kids were up and were in the living room with Ranaji, watching some cartoon perhaps.

I was just about to set up the dining table when I accidentally dropped the bottle of jam and the glass pieces were scattered all around in the kitchen.