17. 𝕿𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌.

Tuning.

Siya ~

I was on my way to the Courtyard when I heard a couple of maids whisper to each other.

" She is so much better than the previous Princess consort. Even Raani Maa Sa loves her so much." I heard and stopped in my tracks. What? Previous Princess Consort? But Maa was the previous queen right?

" Siya your ears need cleaning." I muttered to myself, hitting myself on the head and continue to walk ahead to find the Courtyard but eventually gave up.

" Why is this Palace so freaking huge? I can never find my wayy." I sighed.

" Siya, what's up?" Samarth bhai asked and I turned around to look at him. He seems just like Karan bhai!

" I am lost bhai. I cannot find the Courtyard!" I complained to him and he laughed.

" You will get used to it, till then, treat me or your husband as your personal chauffeur." He said with a playful glint in his eyes and I gave him a huge smile.

" I like that idea!" I exclaimed and started walking by his side.

" By the way Siya, you have done the impossible, you know?" He asked as if he was enjoying an internal joke.

" What did I do?" I asked raising a brow.

" My bhai, Arjun Singh Rajvanshi is acting like your own personal assistant and a lost puppy by your side and you are ruining his self-made hard earned image of a tough man." He teased me and I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

" What do you think of ruining this image in front of his employees?" I asked, the best idea knocking the door to my brain and looking at Samarth bhai, he will be in.

" Anything to loosen my brother up Siya. Anyway, we two along with Janu are the only people who can get away with pranking him." He replied with an equally excited tone and I smirked.

" Okay then let's discuss this over ice-cream after dinner. Get Janu too bhai. We will talk about this in the Kitchen where no one would think to find us." I told him and he agreed.

" 10 works?" He asked and I nodded, shaking hands over it before we were in the Courtyard.

" You actually have peacock and rabbits here?" I actually couldn't believe my eyes as I looked around. There was a huge lawn in the middle with peacocks and rabbits around and the most beautiful and exquisite flowers planted. The smell of Gardenias was in the air and in the middle of the Courtyard was a huge swing with its end covered with flowers.

" Is this place for real?" I couldn't resist myself from asking again.

" This is the Queen's Courtyard which means, all yours. Once you take it under yourself, no one is allowed to come here without your permission, even Arjun, who is the King." Maa said. She must have seen me gawking around like a fool. Preeti bhabhi and Janu were here too.

" Am I living in an actual fairytale?" I asked, blinking furiously to believe what I was hearing.

" You are the Queen Siya. I think that qualifies as a fairytale." Preeti bhabhi teased me and I did not stop myself from laughing at her words.

" Badi Maa, can I come and play here?" Jahanavi asked, tugging the end of my suit, looking up to me hopefully and I bent down on my knees.

" Who am I to stop princess Jahanavi and her friends to play wherever they want?" I asked, taking her in my arms and walking by the swing but before I could make her sit on his, Preeti bhabhi's voice stopped me.