"And I been fighting my sides all this time with out her." I amitted "So now tell me why you want to go to the underworld."

"Isn't it obvious?" I got quiet, then the demon Darren. I was telepathically telling him why

'i am going to over thrown Lucifer' I sent the message to the demon so Isaac couldn't hear it. The demons eye widen in shock now seeing where this conversation is going.

'I still don't know why it's obvious. If Lucifer kills his own family. Then why are you going to put yourself in endanger.' Isaac's head going again.

" Are you really going to face him? Hes a God who can do anything."

"And I was made powerful" I smirked

"Well if you insist, I have to say it's a pleasure to finally meet you. To get to the underworld, the portal is somewhere in a factory that's in Arizona. They have multiple portals, but that one will led you closer to him. Be careful, he's a pretty smart God Demon. "

"Thank you that's all I wanted" I started to go for the door

"Wait !" Darren said and then was going thru his books, he pulled out a really old book no title. Handing the book to me "Skylan would want you to have it. It's a powerful spell book thats alive." I took it. And left without another word. Of course Isaac is following me to my to the car.

"That demon was your uncle?! Whose a hybrid?! And Lucifer?"

I sigh " You got alot to learn young one"

'Oh really?'

I stare at him in the eyes "Get in" he gets in slamming the door closed.

"So how does Lucifer fit in the puzzle?" Being a very curious dog he is.

"He's my grandfather" I simply put it.

In the corner of eyes I saw his facial expression turned from confused to surprised.
'that would make so much more sense about how she is'

"So your going to face him for what reason again?"

"I ain't facing him, I'm going to kill him" I looked at him with my demon silted eyes

"How do you kill a God." He wasn't asking. He didn't think I can kill a God.

"That would make me part of a God. A Demi-God"

"Oh"

"So... How bout you tell me more bout you and your pack that you have been avoiding?" I was getting more curious bout him. I never wanted to learn bout them. I wanted revenge, but lately hes been giving me this strange feeling I have forgotten.

"Oh well

All of a sudden we heard a loud pop and the car rumbled over something making us run off the road. I got the car to stop before we hit something. I got out the car in a flash over to my tire and I see a very big knife carved out of bones. I knew where it came from. Hunters but not just any hunters.

"Where did that come from?" Isaac popped up

"Pokali" I whisper

"What?"

"We need to go now!"

I looked around. I heard them from a distance in the woods.

Arrow shot at my car missing us. I pushed him down as more arrows shot at us. Then bullets, I pushed him to run. Following him As the Pokali Hunters were attacking us.
They are strong and fast. I didn't want to take any chances so I grabbed Isaac and teleported outta here. Hes so confused