Labour 2

Brianna Pov

I had just woken up from a couple hours of pain. How did I even manage to sleep through the pain, I don't even know but I managed it.

I woke up as the contractions hit

The nurse came in and checked me and the baby

"You're 10cm Bri. I'll go fetch the doctor and we'll prepare for the delivery" I nod while squeezing Preston's hand.

Around 4 minutes later. Two nurses came in along with Dr. Walters.

"Okay on the next contraction, I want you to push as hard as you can" I nod as I felt the contractions kick in.

I groaned in as I pushed and stopped as soon as she told me too.

"And again" she said as I pushed as hard.

"Baby's starting to crown,  one more big push on the next contraction," she said,

"I could see the baby's head, just a big push"

"The heads out! Few more pushed and your baby will be here,

On the second push I heard wails fill the room. And I could feel the pressure slowly fading,

"Congrats. It's a beautiful baby girl. Time of birth, 9:45PM"
She said as she placed the baby on my barē chest.

"Does the daddy want to cut the cord" Preston nodded as she took the sterile scissors and cut between  the clamps.

"We'll get her cleaned up, and we'll transfer you the recovery room, but give her a kiss first" Dr. Walters said as she held the tiny girl in front of me.

As soon I was transferred to the recovery room," Okay there shouldn't be any need for stitches but If you notice any excessive bleeding calls for a nurse, move around slowly, you'll be sore for a few hours, but it should fade, again Congratulations, Mr. And Mrs. Arsement, the birth certificate will be delivered here in a few minutes.

Soon the nurse brought in my still crying baby over to me and handed me her.

"Hi Luna Rayne, welcome to the world pumpkin" I smiled at the small baby in my arms.

"Hi princess," Preston kissed her head.

I sat with her for around 20 minutes and then I  gave her to Preston.
The nurse came in to fill the rest of the birth certificate. The left

Luna-Rayne Arsement was brought into this world at 9:45PM at 7lbs and 5oz.

400 words

As you can see There's a name adjustments.

From Luna-Aurora Rose to Luna- Rayne Cause its too long