Preparation

Brianna Pov

"Uhh I spoke with the doctor today and she spoke tome about getting the hospital and the baby bag ready, cause let's be honest I'm 36 weeks and its September 10th so I could go anyday now." I said and Preston nodded and helped me go upstairs.

"Where are the bag?" Preston asked and I pointed in the closet.

He pulled our a suit case and smiled at me.

"Okay this is your bag, what do you need?"

"OK so we need..." I said as I went in my closet.

I had my pajamas, a night dress, slipper, a towel, 3pairs of socks, shower cloth, couple pairs of undergarments, a hair dryer, some maternity stuffs, make-up bag, vitamins, a few comfortable outfits and a going home outfit.

"Now to Luna's bag" I said as he gets a small duffel bag. "Okay Everything's in her nursery, come" I took his hand and walked to the next room.

Fifteen minutes later I had already arranged and packed Luna's bags. I packed a baby blanket, 3 white vest and a sleeveless ones, 3 bibs, 5 pairs of socks, 2 hats, 3 pairs of mittens  and a couple of burp cloths. And also a going home outfit which is a light blue sweater with a 'daddy's little girl' written on it. And all her toiletries, which including baby wipes bath soap, bath sponge, rash cream.

Preston looked inside her bag and took out a onesie

"Oh my God, she's going to be so tiny" I nodded in agreement. Smiling at him,

"The car seat is in the car right?" I ask and he nodded.

"It's installed, but we're going to have to take it out so we can carry her around the hospital"

"It's really happening" He whispers kissing my cheek.

"I know, I'm just so excited to have her here."

"Me too, I'll finally have my favorite girls with me" He said as he laid down cuddling.

327 words

Sorry for not updating much been very busy I have projects due next week