Nursery

Brianna Pov

"Babe, when's the furniture coming?" I asked."uhh they'll arrive tomorrow." He answered. "Wait I thought they'll arrive next week"

"No its tomorrow babe, we ordered it last week remember, so what was I thinking that we can go And paint the nursery and we can work on some designs," He replied.

"We can go buy paint but your not working on it, ill just ask someone to come and help, someone's who's good at this stuff"  He says and I nodded knowing if I argued with him it'll just lead to nothing.

-

At Home Depot

"I like this color" Preston pointed to a dark shade of blue and I shooked my head.

"Hmm it's not for a baby girl's room, uhh we're doing cream colored wall with green accents" I said  as Preston pointed to jade green color
(fun fact jade is one of my favorite colour),

"I like that jade green with this cream".

"I think they'd like good together. I'll just get one cannof jademand to cans of cream. Since it's a pretty big room." He nodded as he picks up what I just said and walked towards the checkout.

-
The next day

Time skip..

I went out with my friends for the day since Preston's still finishing up the nursery. The painting of the room taken up half of the time since it needed two coats. I enjoyed my day but I started to get and headed back home after dinner..

I unlocked the door with my spare key and opened it to find it dead silent. I looked around to look for Preston but there wasn't any signs of him. So I hurriedly went up stairs looking at every room and found no one. So I decided to go to the nursery room,

"Come on in" Preston shouted.

I opened the door there was no smell of paint but I looked around and saw all the furniture had been built. There was a crib, a changing station, a rug in the middle, a little play area and lastly a closet where all her clothes are stored. There was also a rocking chair by the window, and a white border along the wall.

"Are you surprised?"  He asked as He opened the drawer placing all the clothes in. I nodded. "Come on in you haven't seen the other side." He said as he looks at the other side.

I walked in and saw the other wall I saw the shelf and some blocks and a lettering of baby Luna's name with some moon and stars surrounding it. There was also a frame that her first picture will go. There was also a white sheep with a blue bow.

"But wait there's something else" He took my hand leading me outside and to our room. I immediately noticed the crib beside our bed.

"Obviously she'll be sleeping here for the first, one to five months, so I thought this was a must have." He said.

We walked towards the bed and laid down after talking a little and fell asleep after..

(Sorry it took too long) A/N