Chapter thirty-three: NotFound manor?

Start from the beginning

Once we walked in a bit further, Sapnap and George spotted us, walking over. "Hey guys!! Glad you could make it!" He smiled, holding a red cup. It was hard to hear him over the music and chatter of people around us but I was able to make out the sentence.

Yeah-! Where the fuck did you guys find this place?! It's huge!

"My parents own the property, they just weren't using it," George piped up. He was from the NotFound family, of course it was theirs.

Sapnap poked into the conversation again, "If you guys want something to drink the kitchen is to the right, over there!" He then pointed to a slightly crowded room to the side.

"Okay thanks! Do you want to get something Quackity?" Slime replied, turning to face me a bit more.

Sure!

Then we waved goodbye and went to the kitchen. Karl chose to stay behind and talk to Sap and George. Once we were in the room, we saw a group of people playing spin the bottle, a few people sitting on the floor with a friend, and one girl standing behind a counter. She must've been the bartender.

Hey-! Could we get two cups please?

The girl turned her attention to me and Charlie, then started speaking. "Yeah sure! Do want it watered down or anything?" She spoke with a smile and an Irish accent.

"No thanks!" Slime beamed.

The girl nodded and took out two cups, filling it with the liquid.

Uhmm— do you know what the drinks called or...

"It's the only damn drink we have. Take it or leave it will you?"

Oh- ok then...

The two of us then walked away, laughing to ourselves after we were a far enough distance so the lady couldn't hear us. I wanted to take it slow, so I took my time with the drink. Right now I was buzzed, and nearly at the end of the drink. To be fair, we had gotten this a few minutes ago.

<twenty minutes later>

Ok, so much for taking my time! I was already on... cup three..? I can't remember... but I do know that I should drink some water. I tapped Karl on the back and said I was going to the kitchen for a minute, he nodded and I was on my way.

By myself...

It's not too far though! I'm sure I can make it there without getting distracted-!

Once I was in the kitchen again I called for Minx, I learned her name the last time I got a cup.

"Oh hey, here for another drink already? You sure you don't want to slow down?"

Actually I was gonna ask for a bottle of water-?

"Oh yeah, no problem." She shrugged and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge behind her, passing it to me as I walked off.

When I was in the main room again I looked around for my friends, but I bumped into someone. He wore a white button up with a grey trench coat on and black pants.

Oh shit- sorry,

Oh shit- sorry,

"Q?" The man spoke.

Wilbur-? Wil! I thought you wouldn't come! I hadn't seen you!

"Yeah sorry... Techno was showering again," his face flushed into a smooth pink colour, complementing his pale skin.

Oh don't be sorry man! I'm just glad you're *hic-!* here now!

We both laughed a bit at my hiccup, "are you already drunk?" He continued,

A little bit... are you gonna drink?

"Yeah, I was thinking about it. I can't find where any is though," he put a hand in the back of his neck,

Oh I can show you!

"Seriously?"

Yeah no problem! Come with me!

We then walked back to the kitchen. I didn't notice at first but Sapnap, Karl, and Charlie had been looking at me the entire time.

Wilbur pov:

I bumped into Quackity while I was walking around, it was kind of overwhelming here. The led lights were everywhere you looked, ranging from purples and pinks to blues and reds throughout the place, and the music seemingly coming from every corner. And not to mention the smell of alcohol. I don't mind it, really. I find it quite nice actually.

Q and I talked for a minute before he offered to get a drink with me. He seemed... not drunk, per se. But tipsy. He was giggly and would hiccup every once in a while. It was... cute.

Eventually we were in the kitchen. The smell was definitely the strongest in this room. Quackity brought me up to the bartender and asked for two cups,

"Sure, watered down or not?"

"Do you want half of it to be water wil?"

Uhmm... no, it's fine.

"Alright then!" The Ravenette giggled a bit, "I'll have water in mine, thanks."

The woman nodded to him and after a second we were handed two identical cups.

The shorter picked thyme up and we started walking to the lounge again, "I Uhmm... I don't know which one has the water in it..."

Oh... that's alright? How should we figure it out? They both look the same,

Quackity thought for a second before taking a sip out of one of them, squinting his eyes slightly as he said, "yeah, that's definitely the full one, here, take it."

He then passed me the cup, my face heated up.

U-Uhm... thanks...

He looked to the side a bit, "yeah, it's- nothing. Do you have somewhere to go? Or do you want to come hang out with me and Karl?" He looked back after a second, making eye contact before quickly breaking it.

I'll go with you-!

"Really-?"

Fuck yeah!

"Sweet! Let's go lover boy!"
______________________________
[1293 words]

[holy shit Quackity has no idea the emotional roller coaster he's about to go on.]

[:>]