11: Loo Loo band!

Start from the beginning

Octavia stared for a moment. "Yes, that is a clown." She looked up briefly, glaring at the bot. "...a creepy one, at that."

You simply giggled and clapped, squeaking and cooing with glee as you watched the scene unfold. She glanced back down at you, watching as you bounced in her lap.

"Oooh, Via! They're just like you when you were an owlette!" Stolas noted, having noticed your cheerful sounds and clapping.

Just Octavia scoffed, barely aware of the little smile she had.

🎵~Everybody sing along
With the Loo Loo band! Every boy, every girl, every woman, every man, loves Loo Loo Land!~🎵

The show finally ends with a display of green pyrotechnics, just as the demon bear falls of the stage and faceplants as Robo Fizz cackles maniacally, smiling with a malicious, sharp-toothed grin.

"Ah hohohoho ho ho ho ho ho, how delightful!" Stolas cheered, clapping rapidly as you tried to mimic Stolas' clap, but it wasn't as quick as his. "Dewighful!"

Octavia sighed, glad for it to be over as she bounced you lightly on her knee, distracting herself from the abhorrent show.

That was when an imp armed with a large kris dagger pops from beneath the seats, ready to stab Stolas, but the top of his head is quickly blown blown off by a shot from Blitzo, who has positioned in the very back row of seats. The shot caused the remaining Imps scream in absolute fear and run away at the sniper.

"Oh, my!" Stolas swoons at the imp. "What aim you have, Blitzy."

This was the last straw for Octavia as she let out a disgusted scoff.

"I can't do this anymore!"

She suddenly takes you off her lap and sets you down on the wood bench and storms off furiously, causing her father to stand up in alarmed concern as well.

"Wha- I- Octavia!" Stolas called, running after her, as you watched her go with a look of confusion and concern.

"Octiva? Stois?"

You moved to crawl after them, but your attention is snagged by the robotic cackling of the clown-y show-host.

"Mua ha ha ha ha hoho-oh! Is that Blitzo my sensors spot up the-e-e-ere?" He suddenly states, pronouncing the name with the O. "I bet the kiddies are still running away from you, huh?"

"The 'O' is silent now." Blitz growls, glaring at the taunting bot.

"A-A-Awwwww, just like your audience always was when you to-told your lazy jokes here!" The glitchy robot taunted, dancing weirdly as he cackled at Blitz's expense.

"Bitch, I make more money killing people than you do being a cheap-ass robo ripoff of an overrated sellout JESTER!" Blitz retorts, losing his temper against the cruel robot's jeering.

"Oohoohoo! Someone's salty!" The robot remarked snidely. "Real or not, though, people lo-o-ove me! Does anybody love you... BLITZ-O?"

"Yah!" You piped loudly raised your hand on instinct, but the robot wasn't deterred.

"And your b-b-baseborn kid doesn't count."

"Well, joke's on you! Kid's not even mine!" He then produces his rifle, with a twisted smile on his face. "'Sides, I'm really good with guns now!" He jams the new magazine into said rifle and switches it to full-auto. "Dance, b***h!"

He then opens fire onto Robo Fizz, who simply cartwheels out of the way of the incoming rounds as you watched with both bewilderment and concern as Robo Fizz rapidly spun like a wheel, rolling up the stair to Blitz, coiling around him like a snake, before using his own momentum to launch Blitzo through the top of the tent.

"Bitz!" You cried out, trying to crawl towards his direction, only to succeed in falling off the bench and faceplanting onto the ground.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First time drawing Octavia, her hair and design gave me issues! ;w;