~IMPORTANT NOTE~

**Important note**

It's another note from the author, again.

I wanted to say something I didn't say from the beginning.

This book is a wonderful work of imagination and I had this idea since I was thirteen.

I've written this book three times now, this is the fourth and I keep upgrading it.

I have a lot planned for this book and I just wish that I can finish it before it's too late.

When I mean a lot, I mean seven to nine parts. This is just the part one and I haven't even started yet.

Like I said, this book is a work of imagination and if you can use your imagination, I swear, you'll enjoy this book.

There are gonna be a lot of cringey chapters as I said, since I was thirteen.

I know some may say that my character description is different from the pictures.

Honestly, I just put those pictures there to aid your imagination and I had already written some chapters before I thought about using pictures.

You can imagine them in your own image.

This is my first book on Wattpad and hopefully, it won't be my last. I can't do this alone so I need the help of my readers.

Also, I know the ages of the characters are kinda weird but that's also part of the book too.

It's gonna be a long ride and I don't want you to miss it.

Rules are still rules,

* No mean comment, if you don't like the book you can stop reading.

* Constructive criticism is more than welcome.

* Plaglarism is strictly prohibited.

I will mute those who attack me personally without warning.

I love y'all ♥️♥️

Thanks for reading!