-Chapter4-

Kens pov.

"Here," he said jestering to one of the chairs that went with a matching table and bench, "Ah, thank you." I sat down excited that the chair was also extremely comfortable.

"So, a lot has happened these past two days... how are you feeling so far?" I looked up feeling my cheeks redden as the soft rumbles of his voice sent the greatest feeling through me. "I... It's been a LOT, I'm not sure exactly how I feel but..." I paused to recollect my thoughts.

"I'm sure I'll adjust in time. That is one thing I've been kinda good at all my life so far, well at least in the past." he sat there listening quietly, his eyes seeming to be encouraging me to continue. "Well I can say, it feels good talking with someone like this. It's been a very long time since I have."

A smooth breeze brushed through my hair and across my body, seeming to make me feel relaxed. "Well.. I would like to know a bit more about you as well," I said while sinking further into the comfort of the chair and view that I was currently enjoying. "Ah where do I start...." Felix got lost in thought really considering my question. "He looks... cute?"

"Well I'm currently 23, I have one parent still with me since my father recently passed away, and I love curry." He stated it with an unbelievably serious face that I couldn't help laughing like a donkey getting kicked in its legs.

"Wh-whats funny???" He said, puzzled looking at me with his confused puppy-like eyes making me giggle even more. "I'm sorry, it's just you said that all blank faced like it didn't even phase you."

"Would you rather a single tear drop trickle down my face as I stare off into the sunset?" "PFFFFFFFFFFTTTT!!! BUHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!" At this point I was wheezing so hard my sides started hurting. "Well mister giggles, even after a six hour summary I still don't know some things about you, like your age for example."

"My age? I just turned 20 actually."

~~~

We had spent the rest of the evening making small talk while staring out at the sky. Just as it had grown somewhat dark he walked me side by side back to the room I had previously used.

The clouds outside the window panes of this beautifully made palace only helped to soothe my mind. We walked in comfortable silence as he guided me to the door of my neatly put together room.

"Alright well it seems we have arrived," Felix said whilst gesturing towards the pearly white door. "I suppose the big ol king such as yourself needs his beauty sleep then? I mustn't keep you up long, no no, the king mustn't have even the smallest blemish." I couldn't help from teasing the lovable man in front of me. "But you know it would of been quite enjoyable if the king would have indulged in a game or two but... no no of course not-"

"Alright alright settle down Ken," he chuckled, causing a wave of soft rumbles and amusement to bounce off of him and right onto me." I would happily partake in some of these supposedly enjoyable games with my beloved mate, BUT I think this snarky lil guy in front of me needs beauty sleep more than I." He had a quirked eyebrow and a teasing grin playing about his face once again!

"Fine, you win." without saying anything else I waved as I entered the room just to be pulled back towards the door. I was spun around facing him as he stared into my eyes with his beautiful ones. "I forgot to give you this," he bowed his head and slowly lifted my hand to his lips.

The soft gesture sent butterflies to my stomach. "This man is trying to kill me!!!" Before I could respond he exited the room leaving me in awe.

"I... I miss him already.."

~~~

Felix's pov.