-Chapter1-

Ken's pov.

"What the hell?"

 I opened my eyes to a nerve wracking bright light. My body felt like it was buzzing and my nerves on fire. I looked desperately around to see what was happening but that's when it hit me. 

"Oh right... I died, but where the hell am I? What is this light? I can't see anything!" 

Just then an echoing voice spoke, "Step back! He's coming through! Give him space!" 

As soon as the voice went quiet I felt as if my whole body froze. All the light was.. Absorbing me?!?!? 

"WHAT THE FU-" I screamed just as I felt my body hit the ground.

 "O-ouch.."

 My whole body was trembling and my head felt dizzy. I looked up, observing the room. It was full of ... people? I squinted hard trying to focus my eyes, my eyesight being shit and foggy. 

"Wha- what? Where?"

Just as I was slowly able to regain my sight a pair of thick smooth arms lifted me up. The first thing I got to see clearly was an absolutely gorgeous man with piercing golden eyes. 

The beautiful eyes peered down at me as if they were seeing right through me... yet they were calming? The next thing I noticed was his black curly hair falling just below his shoulders and his lips looked plump and smooth. 

"Hi there little angel, time to take you for a check up." 

His low voice sent trembles throughout my body causing me to shudder. I could feel my mind blank out, all of this happening so fast had me stuttering out a weak response. 

"U-um wh-here am I-I?" I felt my heart rate increasing, too much at once. "TOO MUCH AT ONCE!!!" My senses are on overload and my thoughts scrambled.

"You're in the kingdom of Zethra, everything will be explained to you in a moment." Just as the huge man spoke I couldn't shake off the exhaustion as my eyes drooped closed.

~~~

I opened my eyes slowly, feeling the soft fabric of the bed on my fingers. The subtle scent of lavender intruding upon my nose as I slowly shifted up. 

"Whoa there, don't make any quick movements Consort to the King of Zethra." 

Before I could question what was happening the older gray haired man approached me with a glass of clear... "pink liquid????"

"It's medicine that'll hopefully help you recover from the strain of the summoning," he spoke quickly but that didn't stop me from lifting my hands and pushing it away. 

"Listen SIR, or whatever, WHAT IS GOING ON," I felt angry, I couldn't contain the confusion crowding my mind screaming. 

"Consort you're currently in the Kingdom of Zethra. We had a vision from Almighty Zarath the All Seeing of your arrival. The vision had you and our King in a united marriage that brought about peace to this nation. Seeing as the King has been searching for his mate for five years this was the greatest news we have received in years." He spoke in monotone while getting me to drink the surprisingly tasty pink liquid.

 "Uh well that sounds all well and peachy, but I'm not too happy about dying then suddenly waking up to being all alone with a bunch of culty strangers." I paused remembering the man with a calming gaze and soft rumbles as he spoke.

 "Let me talk to the man who carried me to this room! I won't keep listening to all this nonsense unless he's the one here!" I wasn't taking no as an answer and it seemed the man could tell.