-Chapter2-

Kens pov.

"H-Hi .... U-um so uh.." I couldn't keep my voice steady.

 His eyes had been locked on me ever since he walked in and the way he slowly sat his HEAVENLY ASS on the bed had me dizzy just trying to think. My heart beat is out of control "a-and, and, AND HIS ARMS are so jacked up in muscle without being too much and his chest.... UP CLOSE THOSE MAN BOOBS ARE TOO AMAZING!!!"

"My gay panic has NEVER been this wild" until he softly brushed his hand across my face moving the hair away from my eyes. I felt my face heat up as it dusted red no doubt.

 "Hi there love, what was it that you needed to say?" His voice was lower than I remember and sounded like sweet DANGEROUS honey. 

"I w-wanted to know w-why I am h-here.." I couldn't help flushing completely red as the embarrassment of my own stuttering voice spoke so softly, I myself almost didn't hear it. 

He lifted my chin softly, connecting our eye contact before he sat back and flashed his smile. "HOLY FUCKING MOON AND STARS!!! FUCK ME!!! DAMN!!! Wait I needa calm down. I'm supposed to be grilling the shit out of these people, but.... I died so if I wasn't here..... I-".....My whole mood took a one eighty. 

I couldn't help it as I felt my eyes go blurry and tears started to stream down my face. My sorrow making its way to the pit of my stomach.

"May I hold you?" He said softly. I gently nodded and without a moment's hesitation he leaned forward wrapping me in his arms. I felt so safe in his arms, so warm. I've never been reassured or embraced like this.

I leaned in burying my face into his chest and let out a sob. Realization was hitting me like a ruthless train and I couldn't slow my breathing nor my sobs. 

"This is hopeless, This is all hopeless."

~~~

He rubbed soothing circles on my back and never left me. He sat with me the whole time not letting me go as I sobbed into his chest. It felt as if I was breaking down for hours and hours. The purple and golden sun outside falling considerably low.

 I was reduced to almost a calm sniffling mess, but he didn't seem to mind as he continued comforting me. After mustering up the courage I looked up into his eyes. His eyes were so sweet and full of affection. It doesn't make sense. I just met the man today and he's looking at me like I'm the most prized possession in the whole world. "Me? Precious? Ha! Who am I kidding," I felt my face fall and a bitter smile crossed my lips. 

"Me? Worth anything? Seems like I'm only important when I'm being someone's errand boy." I spat out feeling bitter, but I couldn't help it. 

"An angel such as yourself feeling worthless? You're worth more than anyone's desires sweet one." He said it with such surety it made my heart skip a beat. 

"Angle? Why do you claim me to be one? I'm just me, a plain ol' dude who died of a sickness. I couldn't even scrounge up enough money to pay for treatment! Angels probably don't even need money! They probably don't even get sick!" I looked up waiting for a harsh or at least an annoyed reaction, but he sat there silent listening to every word I said. 

"Are you not regarded as such in your world? The moment I saw you I knew." He tilted his head with a questioning look. His expression was almost puppy-like.

"Damn you know what? Maybe I don't mind if this dude wifes me up! At least I won't have to work anymore and the eye candy is appreciated... Wait, isn't he using me for something here? I guess it can't be that bad right? It doesn't matter does it?"