-Chapter3-

Ken's pov.

Without another word he gently lifted me, cradling me to his chest. A huge grin on his face and gentle eyes looking down on me with admiration and affection. "Oh man! The things his smile does to me are scary!"

We stepped into the bathroom and he gently set me down on a warm fluffy chair and went to work. Now that we weren't all over each other I could actually take in his bare chest and back. "HOLY SHIT!!! This bitch is ripped!!!" 

I watched his back muscles flex and his shoulder blades shift, his ass looking plump and fine as hell.

"I could sit here all day watching this man shirtless.... Or without any clothes in general," I joked out loud.

He turned to me with a warning glare and heavy words, "Ken. Keep looking at me with those eyes and we aren't leaving this bathroom for hours, hear me? And this time it'll be your fault." 

"Daddy yes! I mean oh no.This handsome hunk of a man is gonna make me drop dead at this point." I started collecting my thoughts as he approached me, lifting me up and slowly setting me down in the warm bath. 

"Man this feels great," sleep started coming at me faster than when I came in Felix's mouth and there was no stopping it. 

Felix's pov.

His shoulders slumped and his body relaxed into the water. He looked exhausted and doing all that physical activity most definitely didn't help. "Not like either of us will regret it though.... I hope."

I cleaned his body and dressed him in some night clothes. Usually imperial servants would be required to do this, but he's my mate. I'm going to take care of this beautiful man myself. 

I huff a long sigh looking down at the beauty in my arms. My mind was a flurry as the realization that my slow approach tactic wasn't slow at all. "Shit! I don't want our relationship to be built off of minimum comfort and meaningless sex. I should have held back! I told myself to go slow and look at what I did."

I lightly placed him down on the bed, being careful not to wake him while he sleeps. "I... I can't leave yet."

Lifting the blankets slowly I slide in next to him, bringing him into my arms. He naturally shifts his body into the warmth of my chest, nuzzling his head against me for a short moment before he completely relaxes again. His smaller figure lifting and rising softly letting his overly wary face finally settle into that of a peaceful one. 

"Oh Almighty Zarath the All Seeing what am I gonna do with myself?" I couldn't help the drawn out sigh that escaped my lips afterwards. Ken didn't know the importance of mates and he knows near to nothing about me. 

"Looks like we need to spend a lot more time together pup," I was moving a few locks of his golden blonde hair out of his face when I heard a knock on the door. 

"You're Majesty? Your schedule s-" 

"Cancel all plans for the rest of the evening Flinn." 

"... as you wish." Moments later the sounds of annoyed foot steps vanished giving me the opportunity to fully relax with my sweet angel again. 

When the vision was presented to me I saw all sorts of things. His life was dark and hollow with little friends... mostly just all alone and he had received zero support and love from his parents. He was compassionate and gentle, he practically spent all his hours helping at an old folks home when he could. 

I sat there for those 6 hours watching the pain and suffering this young man had to go through until his very last breath. No one helped him in his most desperate time of need, no one even cared to try.