💫 Chapter-50💫

Start from the beginning

~ HYUNGIE!!!

A  voice interupted Hoseok. Hoseok chuckled and looked at Namjoon. Namjoon looked at the door and saw a bunny- I mean Jungkook standing there with teary eyes with Jimin.

He came inside and crashed into Namjoon's embrace. Hoseok signalled Taehyung and he nodded.  They both stood up and went near the door standing with Jimin who gave them a small smile.

Jungkook- Kookie is sorry Joonie Hyung..... Kookie is bad..... Sorry Hyungie

Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jungkook. He looked behind Jungkook and saw the rest brothers. He gave them a small smile before focusing on the bunny in his arms.

Hoseok- Let's go from here. This bunny and Joonie needs some time alone.

He said to the soulmate twins who nodded their head. They left from there leaving Namjoon and Jungkook alone.

💀💀💀

Evening

Jin was in his room playing with Sarang when he heard some voice. He looked at the bedside and saw YN waking up. He picked up and placed her in her crib and then went near YN. He saw YN opening her eyes.

YN blinked a little adjusting her eyes to the sudden brightness. She looked at Jin and gave him a small smile.

YN- H-hii O-o-ppa

She said and tried to sit. Jin immediately helped her to sit with some pillows to support her.

Jin- How are you felling YN?

YN- Uh..... g-good Oppa. What ha-ppened to me?

Jin- YN, Someone kidnapped you. But don't worry. The police helped us and we found you.

He said. At first YN gasped but then took a breath in relief.

YN- Oppa.... does Mumma know about this?

Jin- No...  they didn't came back yet a nd we decided to tell them when they come bac-

YN- Please don't tell her. She will get worried.

As YN said Jin mentally sighed. He also didn't wanted to tell them cause he very well know that Mr. Kim can find that they are lying and then he would have had a conversation with him which he really didn't wanted.

Jin- Ok, we won't tell. We will just say that you fell from stairs and got this bandage.

He said. YN looked confused but then when she touched her head, she found a bandage on her head.

YN- Oh...... okay.

Jin- Well, are you hungry? What should I make for you?

YN- Um..... Anything with noddles and Pasta!!

Jin- Ok. You have some text here.  I will go and make it. And if you get bored then take care of Sarang. Ok?

YN- Okie.... I'll play with her. She is awake. Right?

Jin- She is.  See she is playing in her crib.

(It's been 2 months since YN started living with them so, Sarang is now 5 months old)

Jin Left from there. YN slowly stood up and went near Sarang. She picked her up and came back to the bed. She sat on the bed with Sarang.

She was busy talking gibberish with Sarang when she saw Namjoon coming in the room.

Namjoon- Hey Cutie...

YN- Namjoon Oppa!!

She squealed. Namjoon chuckled and went to her.

Namjoon- Are you felling good Cutie? Us your head hurting? Do yo-

YN- Oppa, I am fine. And no, my head isn't hurting.

Namjoon- Oh.... that's good. I am glad you are safe. I am sorry I shouldn't have sent you alon-

YN- Oppa....why are you saying sorry. It was me who was stubborn. So, I am sorry. I will listen to you all from next time and don't whine about going alone. Promise.

She said showing her pinky to Namjoon. She attached his pinky and have her his big dimple smile.

Namjoon- By the way the doctor told us that you have to take bed rest for 2-3 days. That means-

YN- I have to remain laying on the bed? No~

She whined. Namjoon chuckled at her. Sarang also laughed a little seeing Namjoon while YN pouted.

YN- Fine....but then Jin Oppa will have to continue the story of him and My Unnie.

Namjoon- Great idea. You won't get bored too. I will tell hyung.

YN- Okie

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1140