011 | hope colored by emotions (she felt)

As Bada drove, her attention was divided between the road and stealing glances at you. Her gaze seemed to linger, and each time you caught her looking, a gentle flush crept up your cheeks, and your heart fluttered as you wondered what was going through her mind. As you continued to feel the weight of Bada's gaze, you could not resist the urge to playfully address the curiosity she felt- with a mischievous twinkle, you decided to turn the tables.

"If you keep looking at me, then something interesting must be in your mind, huh?" You asked, your voice echoing the same words she had used in her earlier text message. Her immediate eye roll and the soft, dry laugh that escaped her lips were the proof you needed to let you know you had piqued her interest.

"Ah." Bada teased. "It is not just interesting, but it is also a surprise." The deliberate emphasis on 'just' made you curious. She continued with a hint of excitement. "And guess what? We are almost there."

As Bada steered into the parking lot, you could not help but chuckle as you recognized the surroundings. The sight of the Japanese restaurant brought back memories- you vividly recalled how, when you first met Bada, you had enthusiastically recommended this specific restaurant to her- and now she had chosen it for your date together.

"I cannot believe you remembered." You said as you gazed at Bada as she skillfully parked the car- a soft smile adorned her face. "Bada, I mentioned this place like two years ago, and you actually remembered?" You could not help but express your astonishment- you leaned over and kissed her on her cheek quickly.

"Of course, I remember everything." Bada replied as she opened the car door. Her ability to recall even the smallest details from years ago was a testament to her attentiveness. "Stay right there." She added, gesturing for you to remain seated. "I will open the door for you, alright?"

You watched as she gracefully exited the car and walked to your side- opening the door with a gentle smile, Bada extended her hand toward you, inviting you to join her for the walk to the restaurant.

Bada had made a reservation, ensuring that everything would go smoothly. Bada and you sat at your table, looking through the menu and deciding on your orders.

As you began to talk, Bada shared her exciting experiences working with idols and the various projects she accomplished- she recounted the thrill of being involved in the entertainment industry. You listened, fascinated by her stories and the glimpse she gave you into a world so different from yours- you had danced as part of a crew before, but never at the level of dedication and hard work that Bada described, so hearing her talk about the effort she put into her career was truly inspiring. You shared your journey, explaining how you had transitioned to working from home, highlighting how it reduced your stress and allowed for a more flexible lifestyle. Bada was an attentive listener, nodding along as she absorbed your words.

As your food arrived at the table, you could not help but observe Bada's meticulous nature. She reached for her phone and gently cleaned the back camera with her shirt.

"May I take some pictures of you?" She smiled warmly. "You look absolutely gorgeous and I would love to have some pictures of this moment."

"Of course, but only if you promise I would not look weird." You chuckled softly.

Bada took out her phone and started snapping pictures of you from various angles, occasionally giving you delicate instructions on how to pose. It felt oddly intimate, having her focus solely on capturing your image.

As she photographed you, she could not help but admire your grace and how you effortlessly connected with the camera. Her eyes sparkled with genuine admiration, and it was clear that she was enjoying herself- her eyes told you everything.

When she finally put her phone down, she seemed satisfied with the photos she had taken. "Thank you," she said with a smile. "I'll treasure these."

You returned the smile and spoke your thoughts. "Bada, I am glad we had the chance to talk and clear things up."

"Me too." She replied, as her fingers gently intertwined with yours on the table. "I have missed you a lot."

"I've missed you too, Bada." You said while giving her hand a slight squeeze and letting it go.

"Now, let's enjoy our meal and make some new memories." Bada proposed, her eyes gleaming with anticipation as she looked at the food.

"I could not agree more- this looks delicious!" You spoke, eagerly reaching for your plate. However, as you took a spoon in hand, you could not help but ask. "Wait, where is this surprise you mentioned?"

Bada shrugged, her gaze playfully locked on you as she savored a spoonful of her meal. "I never mentioned when I will give it to you." She teased, her eyes sparkling mischievously. "Just remember, I promised it would be today."

With Bada's enigmatic promise hanging in the air, you both continued to enjoy your meal as the conversation flowed naturally. The more you talked, the more you realized how much you had missed her company. As your plates gradually emptied, Bada could not resist a sly smile- she looked at you with anticipation, knowing that the time for her surprise was drawing near.

the soul in the past | bada leeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें